Sign in to follow this  
BadKarmaPT

SSW A310

Guest A321

Anybody going to get his bird, If they are true to their word and release it as promised today..It looks good, but Im expecting another pushed back release. that Teach's me to pre-order. :)Jason

i think they have locked their forum, so that suggests it may be ready! :)

Guest A321

>i think they have locked their forum, so that suggests it may>be ready! :)Oh yeah, Looks like im going to be a A310 Bus pilot 2nite, and here I am trying to nip my addiction in the bud. :)Oh Well, such as life..EDIT****Or have they locked it because of the barrage of abuse they will get, if they dont come across as planed.Jason

After the PMDG bug fiesta I'm gonna hold off on this one until the brave souls who purchase it today comment on it... anyone know what the price is gonna be?Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest A321

I think $39.95, I cant remember, thiugh. I Pre-ordered it way back, when it was supposed to be out in April.Jason

Guest A321

Well its 7:30 Pm Moscow time, so its lloks like, SSW have made yet another empty release date, promise.This is just getting crazy now, each and every month, they claim a date and then push it back.I really hope im wrong, but there you go. June 14th Which Year - century - milenium. :)Jason..

the forum wasn't locked after all. i'm a doof :)

Guest danowat

Hi,I did preorder it, but I got my money back after TWO missed delivery dates.I learned my lesson with that, NEVER PREORDER.Dan.

Yup, I learned that from the CS727 episode - saw the preorder go up for the A310 a while back and was like "no way!"... ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest A321

I stand Corrected, They have just announced that it is Released today..Jason

Do you have a link to thier site??I'd like to go check it out :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest TOMCAT

Hi,don't think you can bet a darn penny on SSW's announcements.I was interested in their Tupolev 154 and they keep saying that it has arrived in their online shop for over a month now - but whenever I click that link it only says: "Preorder now!" Na, nevermore. 3 $ is a far too weak incentive (should I call it a bait ;-) ) for paying for something I may never see...Personally I don't like that release (date) policy by some developers/publishers. My compliments concerning releases go to Dreamfleet - they simply say: "It's under development - don't ask us when it's going to be finished. When it's ready, we'll let you know." They don't raise wrong expectations and of course they don't ask for any payments in advance. That's what I'd call a serious and honest business and I've never been disappointed by them.No advertising here - but if PAYWARE(!) producers promote and distribute their products like SSW (and numerous others...) that also let's me doubt about the rest of their work. Even on the net - a decent first impression is still very important in any kind of business.CU Thomas :-wave

Thanks!The aircraft and panel look excellent!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

It still has not been released and if they do it the same way as their Moscow scenery through SWReg, you will have to wait another day before you get your d/l link after you make the purchase. Isn't that nice!!

Eric