Sign in to follow this  
Chrjs

ASA "FS location change detected..." problem

hi,i'm using asa on my win7 64 system. yesterday is flew from kjfk to lfpg with the superb pmdg 747. however i noticed something strange with my asa. it seemed after a auround 2 hours into the flight my winds seemed to freeze at a specific value. i switched to the window mode (alt+enter) to see what was wrong. as soon as i got into the iwndow mode a text message on asa appeared "fs location change detected..." and it started to download the weather again. this happened from this time frequently throught the flght. wind freezes - window mode - fs location change detected.... being in full window mode, i couldn't even listen to the metar data on 122.02 - only when i switched into window mode it would start to play the metar.is there a specific problem using asa in full view mode (with win 7 64bit)? i never experienced anything like that with fsx.maybe somebody can help me!thank you in advancechristopher Volle

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Hi,First report of this.Is Lock to closest On in ASA?Thanks,

Hi,First report of this.Is Lock to closest On in ASA?Thanks,
yes it is. but i will try agaon tonight and see if it makes a difference when i fly in window mode!regardschristopher volle

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.