Sign in to follow this  
Pauanui

Can't get above 25k as TAT above 65C

I 'm having the same problems that i experienced with the 767 with regards to high TAT readings. To fix the problem i had then i needed to tur off the weather settings in Vatsim and this fixed the problems. I have tried all senarios in the 747 but are unable to get above 25,000ft. It appears the higher i go the higher the TAT rises. I'm using ASX along with its associated graphics with FSX. Is anyone able to guide me in the right direstion as to be able to fix the problem.

I 'm having the same problems that i experienced with the 767 with regards to high TAT readings. To fix the problem i had then i needed to tur off the weather settings in Vatsim and this fixed the problems. I have tried all senarios in the 747 but are unable to get above 25,000ft. It appears the higher i go the higher the TAT rises. I'm using ASX along with its associated graphics with FSX. Is anyone able to guide me in the right direstion as to be able to fix the problem.
Hello, First off, please sign your full name to your posts here or include it in your signature, thanks.As to the high TaT issue, it is an issue being looked into at Active Sky. Check here for more info and the current hot topic on the matter. This can also be seen in Default aircraft, just not the consequences that you're seeing in highly modeled aircraft like PMDG, Level-D etc...

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello, First off, please sign your full name to your posts here or include it in your signature, thanks.As to the high TaT issue, it is an issue being looked into at Active Sky. Check here for more info and the current hot topic on the matter. This can also be seen in Default aircraft, just not the consequences that you're seeing in highly modeled aircraft like PMDG, Level-D etc...
FWIW I have stayed with &@($* 6.5 and FSUIPC smoothing.......works for me.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

FWIW I have stayed with &@($* 6.5 and FSUIPC smoothing.......works for me.
ASA seems to be better at handling this in conjunction with FSUIPC.George

Is this happening on all your flights? The only thing I've ever heard that causes this consistently is the FSInn weather bug - are you sure that it hasn't been re-enabled somehow?The TAT problem that some ASA users are having is intermittent, and only some users are affected, it seems (I've never seen it).