Sign in to follow this  
moatazlashine

SB4 "No server information available"

Hi all,I've been using SB4 for a long while and after reinstalling all my FS software again i got this problem when i try to connect to Vatsim; "No server information available" msg appears under box from where u choose the connection server.I've tried to use FsInn instead and i got the same problem where it can't load server information too!!!I checked my Firewall settings and my connection settings they are all fine. (I have no error messages at all)Reinstalled both programs again but the same. Is it a windows fault? Do i need to reinstall FSX again?I'm using: XP SP3 - FSX SP1Plzzz help.

I know lots of VATSIM users are not going to like this but have you tried to fly on IVAO already?The software you use on IVAO is a one-mouse-click-installation and you get ALL the airline liveries nicely installed with it and you exactly see eachothers liverie as wanted.I used VATSIM also but I gave up. You almost have to be a computer plumber to get yourself online and once you do, you only see aweful and ugly VIP aircraft.At IVAO they use Teamspeak its like the otherone talking to is sitting rite beside me and on VATSIM it sounds like far away mumbling.Dont get me all wrong here: the atc- and pilotskills quality is the same for both networks!IVAO has upto 50% more flyers and controllers online over the globe than VATSIM does.So what are you waiting for :( A content IVAO member and an ex VATSIM member.Regards.

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

I know lots of VATSIM users are not going to like this but have you tried to fly on IVAO already?The software you use on IVAO is a one-mouse-click-installation and you get ALL the airline liveries nicely installed with it and you exactly see eachothers liverie as wanted.I used VATSIM also but I gave up. You almost have to be a computer plumber to get yourself online and once you do, you only see aweful and ugly VIP aircraft.At IVAO they use Teamspeak its like the otherone talking to is sitting rite beside me and on VATSIM it sounds like far away mumbling.Dont get me all wrong here: the atc- and pilotskills quality is the same for both networks!IVAO has upto 50% more flyers and controllers online over the globe than VATSIM does.So what are you waiting for :( A content IVAO member and an ex VATSIM member.Regards.
Well, i' ve already subscribed with IVAO network 2 months ago but didn't fly on that network yet. I agree with you Flying with Vatsim needs someone genius and knows all the acrobatic moves not only to get online but also to maintain your flight without errors and bugs generated by Squawkbox.I'll try IVAO, but this MTL downloads too much liveries which is almost no one uses. If you have any idea to decrease the amount of liveries downloaded i'll be appreciated.