Sign in to follow this  
Guest realatp

Windsor Ont Canada (CYQG)

Guest realatp

I live here and did all my flight training. I LOVE this scenery, does anyone have this? This guy that made this is Garvin Barnicoat. Thanks.

I live here and did all my flight training. I LOVE this scenery, does anyone have this? This guy that made this is Garvin Barnicoat. Thanks.
I don't have it, but maybe someone here can help you out. The file name you're looking for is: cyqg_04.zip I think...http://www.flyingscool.com/UsingFSX.htmhttp://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=SearchRJ

Guest realatp

wish someone had this, its like the reason i fly.

Guest FuzzyDunlop
wish someone had this, its like the reason i fly.
Is the link that 3 Green supplied is the wrong one?

Guest realatp
Is the link that 3 Green supplied is the wrong one?
no they links work, but they bring you to AVSIM's site, and the download is still there but "unavailbile". I swear to God I would pay someone $40 via pay-pal if they could get me this scenery. O well. I contacted the Developer, Gavin something and he doesn't have it. I hope the guy that hacked the AVSIM site dies and burns in hell for it, what a douche-bag. Great, hard working people here and he had to go screw it all up!

what a douche-bag. Great, hard working people here and he had to go screw it all up!
Agreed... :( Maybe ask in the FSX forum, and link to this thread.. Maybe someone saved it on CD from their fs9 days.. Good luck with your seachRJ

I have it - PM me with you e-mail address and I will arrange to send it to you.

Guest realatp
I have it - PM me with you e-mail address and I will arrange to send it to you.
Thanks David, another AVSIM users provided it to me, just goes to show how great this community really is. Maybe you could give it to AVSIM? ANyways tkaer easy, nice picture by the way, is that you?

Thanks David, another AVSIM users provided it to me, just goes to show how great this community really is. Maybe you could give it to AVSIM? ANyways tkaer easy, nice picture by the way, is that you?
Unfortunately we are not allowed to upload other peoples work.Yes, that is me - several years ago when I was just a tad younger.

Hi,Could someone please, by any chance, send me this file? I've been trying to find it for some time now.Did someone tested it on FSX?thanks a lotregards,Igor

Hi,Could someone please, by any chance, send me this file? I've been trying to find it for some time now.Did someone tested it on FSX?thanks a lotregards,Igor
Send me a PM (Personal Message) with your e-mail address in it and I will send it along. I have never tried iit in FSX but do know that it works well in FS2004.

Dave, you just made 40 bucks. :( JimCYWGI'll take a copy. PM sent

I PM'd you as well...Thanks Opa!Maek

Hi guys,I got the scenery, thanks to David, so please let me know If anyone else wants it.regards,Igor