Sign in to follow this  
David B

Need a favor Please.

Howdy folks. If someone has a moment, could you go to the flightsim world website.Go to the knowledgebase section, and click on any of the tutorials.reason being, i had been following a very good repaint tutorial from a Robin G (I think) using an Ifdg 320 air Nalta airbus.well after he released section 3 I beleieve, he lost the files; and discontinued the tutorial. Hoever, I noticed on a search from my original link, he had finally released part 4,4a.Everytime, I go off the main home page of flightsim world, I lock up on the knowledgebase page and or forum pages. I also lock up when trying to access the contact us link as well.Tried disabling some things I thought might conflict in some sort of way, even resorted in booting in safe mode to try and access the site.So, can some one please check out and see if they can access, or if you have any information regarding the site/forums. Save me some worthless troubleshooting, if the problem is on their end. If not, well I'll keep trying...or try and find this great tutorial elsewhere. Yes, I know there are other great ones as well. I just liked this one a lot, for the explanations.Thanks for any help and or info.Best,DavidPS if anyone has this tutorial or other links besides flightsim world I would appreciate the info.

Guest belga1

Hello,All run good there .....qpmefo.jpg245m5cj.jpgRegards.santa2.gifGus.

Hi Gus, Thank You for your help. Wierd, I tried accessing the site from laptop as well. Windows 7. Still locking up on me. Oh well. maybe someday I can get it figured out fully.DavidEDIT: Add additional info.OK folks, mystery solved. There was an underlying script trying to run. Took about 5 minutes for a window to pop up to give me the choice to disable the script. She's runs fine now.Unfortunately, it was all for naught. As Robin the author of the tutorial abandoned the remainder of part 4b and 5. So, I guess some info is bedretter than none.Thanks agin.David

David, did you look at the recommended tutorials here at the AVSIM painters forum? There is one I used from FS2002 -- even though it's a little long in the tooth it's still excellent. HTH.