Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

SSW A310

Guest SoarPics

No hard feelings here either, Jason. I feel for ya. At some point in time, though, you all oughta think about contacting your CC company. Sad as that is, and I know you want the d/l, but if they don't deliver... hit 'em where it hurts.Good luck to all of you,

Guest Tim

HiYep Brian I guess thats the best idea, to wait.I have registered to the forum but haven't got the activation link to complete registration so can't post anything, which is annoying. But I know this is a known problem.But the A310 looks good, and SSW1 appears active on the forum atm answering peoples questions after the forum reset, so it hopefully will work soon -- we hope :-STim

Guest Simon

Hi Guys I preodered this product way back in April.I am getting quite a bit nervous that I will not see this product. Does anybody know If they are considering resumable downloads ??All I can say is it is a bit of a joke at the moment!!CheersSimon Ward

Guest Tim

Hi Simon,I don't know about resumable downloads, it was mentioned in the forum a while back, but I don't think they went ahead with it.I would just like a download full stop! I've managed to get the liveries, navdata, and the old 50mb A310 setup which had errors in the installation, but the new 75mb one will just not work yet..Tim

Well, the forum is back up and the main file is now 76MB but (drum roll), it was just reported my Tincan that there is still install error with the new main file so who knows now.....

Eric 

Guest Tim

HiYou can indeedwww.simsoftworkshop.com/forumYou wont be able to post though, due to registration and account activation probs.Tim

Guest Tim

HiYup, the 75mb file does have an error, just finally managed to get it myself! But had the same error as tincan - corrupt file.Luckily though it appears the 10 downloads limit isnt there anymore. Mine has frozen on 8 for quite a while now.Tim

Unbelievable, simply unbelievable. The plane has yet to be flown and we are already going to have to wait for the third patch for the install routine.

Eric 

Guest Tim

HiYep sure is totally unbelievable. I have been trying to redownload a couple of times now, and I am now left with only 4 tried left! :STim

The system at SSW is extremely fast( regarding the payment that is ;))In less that 3 hours my money gone from the bank to them.....that's a first for me.. normaly on-line shoping takes 3 or more days...And I still can't register in the forums, and I'm still not part of the registered costumers... so I can't even start or see the download zone...Oh well, I guess that I'll come later in the day, now back to my life

Guest A321

Without trying to sound like an SSW basher, I think they are buying time, pure and simple. I know their server was under heavy load but still.Jason

Well, I am not bashing anyone but I will state this as a FACT for me at least: This has been the most problematic purchase for FS I have had since FS98. I thought (at first but now have since retracted this thought) that the PMDG purchase with the way the did the registration was kind of slow but compared to this, it is like comparing a trip on Concorde to a trip on a para-sail!!

Eric 

Agree, again not a bashing post.. still am able to be patient.. though this really brings back memories from when CS released their 72 sim...right now, i dont want a refund.. all i want to see is that at least the main page is updated with the info we all so desire (even if most of us are very angry with the way this is going) most of us that is all we want right? being informed as to where our cash is goingBrian

Guest A321

B77ER, can you please post on the fourm, that new fourms accounts are not being sent out. Their is an PHP Error at the top of the page:==================================================================Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@isp.com in D:ISPFW3SVC46ROOTforummember.php on line 158==================================================================Where user@isp.com is actaully your email address.I am already a member (AirbusNut) but i need my account re-activated or ill just sign up again, whatever, but fix it please SSW. I am getting a little ###### now with SSW. Might have to fire off that email to SWREG. I want the plane, but im not putting up with this and Im anoyed that they have had my money for months and now they dont have the curtosy to reply to my emails, or even sort out their download system. If they cant handle the server load (which they were aware off) then what the hell are they playing at.Jason