Hi,I have an issue with the Fs2crew 2010 737 PMDG Edition: when I announce "Starting sequence is engine 1 and 2", after this I call for "start engine one" and the overhead is displayed but nothing happens, the switch is not selected to GRD. But when I call for "start engine two" the switch is selected to GRD and the starting sequence is correctly iniciated. I don

See the thread below titled "PMDG 737 Voice Command Bug?". I had the same problem and the solution is there.GD
Luis,This is not a bug, but rather system specific.Here's something to try:1. Open the panel.cfg file for your PMDG 700 and 800 models.2. Find WINDOW 19. It will be near the bottom.[Window19]file=737NG_Overhead_Background_1280.bmpfile_1024=737NG_Overhead_Background_1280.bmpsize_mm=1280,960window_size_ratio=1.0position=8visible=0ident=1002window_size=0.200, 0.200 <---- WE'LL CHANGE THIS LINE!Change the highlighted line to:window_size = 0.400, 0.400That will make the mini-panel for the overhead panel bigger, and reduce the liklihood of the FO's simulated mouse click missing its mark.

Hi, BryanI had a similar problem but in my case the mini panel didn't open. The situation was this: I was being pushed back, i said "Start sequence is 2 then 1" the FO confirms, I said "Start Engine 2" he moved the swith to GRD and everything went smoothly. By this time the push had finished (it was a short one) and the Ground crew told me to set the brake, i set it and said "Brake Set", ground confirms and i said goodby. Then i said start engine one, and the FO didn't do anything, and the minipanel didnt open. I had to start the engine manualy. Not a big deal.I was thinking that maybe the FO didn't start engine 1 because the pushback was finished? that could be the reasong?I will do somemore test.Anyway, im loving fs2crew. im going to buy the MAdDog version for sure. And it will be nice if you can move all the old fs2crew to voice command. I will buy them again :( ThanksMatias

Hi, BryanI had a similar problem but in my case the mini panel didn't open. The situation was this: I was being pushed back, i said "Start sequence is 2 then 1" the FO confirms, I said "Start Engine 2" he moved the swith to GRD and everything went smoothly. By this time the push had finished (it was a short one) and the Ground crew told me to set the brake, i set it and said "Brake Set", ground confirms and i said goodby. Then i said start engine one, and the FO didn't do anything, and the minipanel didnt open. I had to start the engine manualy. Not a big deal.I was thinking that maybe the FO didn't start engine 1 because the pushback was finished? that could be the reasong?I will do somemore test.Anyway, im loving fs2crew. im going to buy the MAdDog version for sure. And it will be nice if you can move all the old fs2crew to voice command. I will buy them again :( ThanksMatias
Hi Matias,The engine didn't start because you were likely out of Pushback and Engine Start mode (as displayed on the Main Panel). This happenend because the mode automatically forwarded to BEFORE TAXI mode after you disconnected the Start Crew.In the situation you described, what you'd do is use the left arrow on the Main panel to cycle back to ENG ST (engine start) mode in order to start the engines.That must have been a very short pushback!