Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

The SSW A310 looks like Herald Nehrings freeware A310....

Is it just me or do the two of them look the same externally?Is Herald involved with the SSW project by chance??(and no, this isn't an SSW is selling freeware post). :-lolBTW, sorry if I misspelled Heralds name. :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Well...is it or isn't it Harald Nehrings model???It really isn't that big of a deal actually. I have always thought that Haralds model with a good panel and VC would be payware quality anyways. :)I just want to know for sure.Anybody out there know??:)

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Yes, it's the same one :) Harald is involved with SSW, but this one may have some added bits i.e virtual cockpit (??)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok!Yeah, it's supposed to have a VC. And if the VC is anything like the screenshots...OMG. It looks amazing! :-eekWell, it's settled then, I'm buying it as soon as the issues are all fixed up with the downloads.I personally LOVE Haralds freeware work so if this project has him involved I have complete faith in it model wise :)Hopefully, as soon as the download issues are fixed we can get some opinions on the panel and VC. :9

Ark

Guest Clement Guivarc h

SO why didn't he add dynamic shine to the SSW A310 ?And does that mean he won't release any more freeware A310 ?../)_/). _ Cl

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Let me get this right.A310 is freeware of Harald ? OK no problem.So, the Russians are expecting us to pay nearly $40.00 for a panel ?Scandelous price,considering it was accidently not mentioned the aircraft was freeware. Sorry, I wont be looking at this one. I'll continue with Haralds plane and Paul Goldings panel, which I would gladly throw 10.00 at. Lord, this has made me feel sick.AD

"So, the Russians are expecting us to pay nearly $40.00 for a panel ?"IMHO, national origin, or racial origin, or religious origin, should not be used in relation to such a statement. Living as part of a mixed marriage, I'm hyperaware of the way such remarks can be perceived, as I was as guilty as anyone for using them before my wife (who is used to getting shop doors locked on her to this day) set me straight. Just please leave such identifiers out of such remarks--they have no place in an international forum.-John

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Sorry you take offence, it was not meant as a slur on my Eastern Cousins.

hi,yeah, not something you wanna say in an International forum. Deffinetely not a good idea. ;-)Andrew

they SSW say it wasn't a secret...Well might not been a secret but i didn't knew that because they didn't openly advertised that situation :( that mush for a panel( good one by the looks of it) and a vc sound like a bit absurd..Is the plane at least upgraded in some way? or is exactly as the freeware one? and what about those flight dynamics? are the same also or were they tweaked? ( I've just downloaded the freeware one, I looks OK but it hasn't a lot of textures and the hand flying seems rather pitch sensitive...Santos(LPAV)

I doubt it was intentional Ashleigh--as I said, I had it hard as heck dropping it as a habit. I used to qualify everything until my wife set me straight, usually under the penalty of sending me to McDonald's vs. one of her great homecooked meals. I don't take offense--I'm a mix of everything, so there isn't enough of me partial to one continent or the other to be offended :-beerchug

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Dont know about upgraded apart from a VC. Still $40.00 for a VC / panel to what is available or exteremely similar as freeware seems an awful lot of money. What's niggling me, is everything will become $40.00. I know the store wont take product at this kind of price, well, not an add on. I may as well wait for it to go in the bargain bin, I picked up the Captain Sim L39 for a very resonable

Guest JeanLuc_

J'aime beaucoup ta maxime Cl

This thread could get real interesting, especially sine I thought most people already saw the resemblence....Hmmmm.....And I still have yet to see anybody mention the VC.

Ark