Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

The SSW A310 looks like Herald Nehrings freeware A310....

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Cant mention the VC........nobody can get the plane....:-outta

>Cant mention the VC........nobody can get the>plane....:-outtaSomebody already posted pics of it in the screenshots forum. :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest crashing_pilot

RANT MODE ON:here we go again....yep,Harald Nehring was involved...and wham...there comes the first one crying:oh so i'm paying 40 bucks for a panel...SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!what on earth is wrong with that?i payed 89 guilders(=40 bucks) for pilot in command,and i use it with...no?...no?...NO?...y e s! freeware models of POSKY and IFDG...HAVEN'T HEARD YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT....besides,these models have some extra thing all those payware customers seem to like:wing views,opening doors,etc(waste of time afa i'm concerned)i really wish to urge everybody to use their brains once in a while...surely it wont hurt you?and if it does....RANT MODE OFF.

Guest CargoMun

Still though. I cant believe they didnt acredit Harold on the page about the model at all. Thats kinda elusive to my mind - if not "secret". Bordering false advertising as well not mentioning that the exterior plane and model itself isnt what you're paying for but only the panel really.Shame though since panel looks awesome :(

>>RANT MODE ON:>>here we go again....>yep,Harald Nehring was involved...and wham...there comes the>first one crying:oh so i'm paying 40 bucks for a panel...>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!>what on earth is wrong with that?>i payed 89 guilders(=40 bucks) for pilot in command,and i use>it with...no?...no?...NO?...y e s! freeware models of POSKY>and IFDG...>HAVEN'T HEARD YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT....>besides,these models have some extra thing all those payware>customers seem to like:wing views,opening doors,etc(waste of>time afa i'm concerned)>i really wish to urge everybody to use their brains once in a>while...surely it wont hurt you?>and if it does....>>RANT MODE OFF.>>I hope your not aiming your post at me.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh Tom....Lighten up!You took a Dennis Miller approach in this post, taking swipes at everybody. Have some beer-chill out--and if the thread bothers you, bury yourself in PIC cockpit drill. And whatever you do, don't let me catch you lookin' at those wing views!:-beerchug-John

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

Or me, I didnt understand a word of what he's ranting at. Posky, PIC, so what ? As the other poster say's, perhaps if had have been mentioned it was Harald's A310, you would look at it in a different light ? Yes ? No or maybe. Even so, the point is now it's $40 for a panel and a freeware plane thrown in. Wow..that's a lot of money.I cant help thinking SSW, have somwhat misled people here, I think others will agree with me on this point. It's very convienient now the cats out the bag to say it was never a secret, well no where did I ever see it mentioned.Had the origanal post not been made, it may well be, I would never have given it second thought. Now, I feel as somebody has tried to pull the wool over my eyes in order to get more bucks, has been caught out and is now making claims you would expect from a member of goverment. Sorry it simply does not wash for me.AD

Guest crashing_pilot

lighten up mode on:no Shane,it was aimed at some brainless dude who obviously does not...ah whatever,not at you! :-)John,i very well know that i'm grumbling and rumbling,but it seems that lately all i read on this forum is bashing this guy,bashing that developer,and in the case of SSW i think it is ridiculous people rant over them here:they've got their own forum system for crying out loud!i prefer saying it in peoples face if i have a problem with something,and those ssw guys aren't doing too bad..i've already left their forums a while ago,because of moaning and groaning,it seems we as flightsimmers on the wealthy side of the planet are so spoiled already that gaining one more payware/freeware aircraft becomes a matter of life and death,and it annoys me no end to see that,because there is so much more in this hobby then flying from a to b...if i only think of for instance Richard Harveys family(i can't help but wonder what Richard will say about us in the blue skies...i hope he's laughing...) i can't help but thinking:whats the problem with waiting,or even not getting,at least we are healthy and best of all alive!...i think this is going way over the top,and i also think i'll go flying instead of moaning and groaning over an airbus(if they release it:great,if they dont:too bad,i'll call the ccc,and get it refunded...simple eh?)...i'll take "little amy" (for all you fmc drivers:a dc8-62cf of air marshall islands) to honolulu,to get some sun ;-)aloha mate :-lolthere,i feel better already...keep on flying

:-lol No problem!I was saying to myself, "I didn't say anything". LOL:)

Ark

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

dc8-62cf.....I hope it's GMAX and has reflective's..if not wobetide ! :-lol

Guest crashing_pilot

just look at the pictures in the screenshot forum,then make some of HN his freeware a310,and then come back here to say you are sorry,like a grown up.that is not his freeware model,that is clearly a different modeled aircraft.and even if the panel alone had been 40 bucks:SO WHAT!!! in the end YOU decide if you want it or not,and a refund is always possible,so WHY THE CRYING HERE AT AVSIM?go to www.simsoftworkshop,com/forum ,and let SSW know what you think,as a grown man would do.

That is rank and if I knew that SSW had done that I would have never wasted my time. It is interesting that SSw could have told us their work is just an upgrade or Harold's and this was NOT common knowledge to me and manyother users.Well congrats Harold in taking a piece of the pie but a big BOOO to SSW for underhanded tactics.

Guest crashing_pilot

its fsds2,its not reflective,and the guys at hjg did a stunning job.i'm at least having fun with it(a lot more then any of you with that A310),and i do not have to bash anyone for it,cos it is freeware,and gave me to date 728 hrs of flying enjoyment.and if there might be problems there's a nice crew behind it who also do this because they happen to like it...and that seems to be an ever increasing rarity these days.

Guest crashing_pilot

tell that to SSW,we here at Avsim don't give a....just an upgrade?...this hobby keeps getting better and better....sheesh....

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

correction, I took the trouble to look and there they were on the front page ! CP Air here we come. Thanks anyway.They've been redone in ds2, sounds great, can you link me honey ? The old ones are the best, when Fs4 was around the DC8 was my favourite, built by a Swiss gentleman I recall.Thanks in advance