Sign in to follow this  
Guest cjpringle

FS2crew2010 main and config wont open

Guest cjpringle

I hav installed FS2 crew 2010 default 737 and have installed Microsoft DirectX redistributable (March 2009 or later). NET Framework 3.5 andMicrosoft Speech Recognition i have also said yes and activated the product but i am still unable to open the main panels by pressing the flap indicator, i have version 1.0 and unsure if this is the problem, if so how can i update as i cant find an update, also i cant see any FS2crew in the default 737 cfgcheers.sry if in wrong forum section

Hi,Please look at the panel.cfg file for the 737.Do you see FS2Crew window entries on it?Probably not.Did you try running the Registry Repair tool and then running the Panel CFG manager?Please email FS2Crew Support and I'll send you a panel.cfg with the FS2Crew entries on it.Best,

Guest cjpringle

Ok, i repaired the panel.cfg by using the FS2crew panel CFG manager and i now have FS2crew1010 entries in italthough i am still unable to open up the main and config panels by clicking on the flaps indicatori have also realised i am using service pack 3, does this mean i need to install .net framework 3.5 for FS2crew to work?when trying to install 3.5 i am given a setup error, how can i install without getting this?is there a way of getting somebody to look at my FS2crew config manager/cfg and setup by using team viewer?cheers for they help

Ok, i repaired the panel.cfg by using the FS2crew panel CFG manager and i now have FS2crew1010 entries in italthough i am still unable to open up the main and config panels by clicking on the flaps indicator
Send me an email please along with your panel.cfg file.admin@fs2crew.comThanks,

Guest cjpringle

the new panel isnt working, i am having the same problem as beforei think it may be that i have service pack 3 but am unable to install .net 3.5