Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Progressive Flights across the US in a Jet?

Perhaps this comes from my GA experience, where every flight is around 250 nm max (with reserves). Even if I planned a trans-continental flight, it would be in small increments over many legs. I would love to do something like this in a jet (for instance, the PMDG 737NG), but always get dismayed by the fact that such a progressive flight across the US would be highly unrealistic (other than a Boeing demonstration flight to visit many locations). Does anyone know of any realistic examples of such a Part 121 operation with small progressive legs across the nation? Even the cargo ops have hub-and-spoke operations.A weird question I know, but thanks for any answers. :) I also figure this would allow some appreciation of the scenery/topography in FS2004.Bruce.

Hi JP,Which 135 ops do you refer to? I should maybe not have limited the question to Pte 121 :)Thanks,Bruce.

Several freight operators who do bank runs and on demand freight in Lears and King Airs run up line and down line trips.A couple of operators use to operate Beech 1900

Hi JP,Thanks- the .pdf file would be much appreciated, to:brucek@qwest.netThanks again, and some useful info too.Bruce.