Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Carenado Cessne C210

Guest Ken Meier

L,I had trouble accessing the download as well and discovered you have to allow cookies and it works just fine.I also agree with the above gents that it is a very well done model.K

Can you post some screen shots of the 2d panel for us. Carenado doesn't seem to like posting shots of their work.

Uhh...did you look in the screenshots forum?lolAlso, I love how some people make comments about others without actually going to thier site and looking. There are 12 pictures of the 210 on thier site....including pics of the 2D panel.Go here:http://www.carenado.com/html/incomings.php3

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

EVERYONE needs to go support this quality aircraft!!! HOLY MACKEREL she's almost perfect!! It's nice to spend just 17.90 and get an AWESOME HASSLE FREE PLANE!! From sound package to VC to retracts to tinted glare shield it's the real deal!BEAUTIFUL PLANE and I can't help myself but SHOUT!! I feel like a preacher on a corner street in NY City but I can't help it!!!!!!!:-jumpy

Guest Moghdad

Oops. I meant to "under-rated," of course!

Uh yeah, I did go to the screen shots page on Carenado's site. If you go to DF's website for example, and look at the C310 page they have 12 screenshots of the 2d panels alone. I looked in the screen shots foum yesterday and found one post showing only external shots.

Wooowwww looking great I was in the market for a certain 310 but It will be a 210 instead I guess.... :-)Have had it with all those piracy protections :(Andr

André

>Uh yeah, I did go to the screen shots page on Carenado's>site. If you go to DF's website for example, and look at the>C310 page they have 12 screenshots of the 2d panels alone. >>I looked in the screen shots foum yesterday and found one post>showing only external shots.Ohhh...so you are making a comparison to DF.I thought you said, "Carenado doesn't seem to like posting shots of their work".The screenshots I posted the link to have been there for at least a few days, and I believe longer IIRC (that's why I saved the link).And yesterday there were 2 posts. 1 had external shots, the other had external and internal shots. Flightsim.com also had a few screenshots of the interior.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3