Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

Help!

Guest sfgiants13

I've been around AFCAD and modifications for a while, however, I have never been able to get overlays to work right. Only the original airport has the traffic. The other side, is blank. In AITM, I've moved the traffic from KSFO, to 2SFO, and still nothing. I gave up on KSFO, and just went with the regular AFCAD. 2SFO was in the aircraft.txt file. Do I have to do it by hand? If someone could previde a step by step way to do it, I would apprieciete it. I'm sick of being stuck in Delta rush hour in Atlanta! If I ever learn how, KATL, and back with KSFO are going to be the first airports to modify. If anyone also has an AIM adress, or MSN adress, and provide a step by step that would also be great. Also, for airpots that I can't find overlays, if I ever learn to use them, can you have more than one runway for landing and takeoff? It would be nice to get out of waiting in Atlanta for 50 aircraft to take off. And also, I'm sick of going around. Every time I go to KATL, I either go around, or land on the outer runway(9R), and wait for the 50 aircraft taking off to take-off on the inner runway(9L) before crossing, or exiting. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Guest sfgiants13

It keeps getting more confusing as I try more things to get it working. Boy I really need help.

Guest sfgiants13

I just figured it out. I forgot to compile it. Thanks a lot man. I only compiled it once, after decompiling first, so that explained the loss of all my AI traffic.