Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

Discovery Wings Flight Sim - Headtracker Chick!

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Anyone else loving that Headtracker advertisement chick? :-eek I think I'm gonna have to get some rest after watching that anymore! :-lolHalf-way through and not onto FS yet. Talking about military sims so far. Just a cameo by Ken Lavering so far.

I'm watching the Discovery Channel but it isn't on. :(Is it on some special Discovery Channel??

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

It's on Discovery Wings channel which is different. I will probably have a reencoded version available for people to watch.

>It's on Discovery Wings channel which is different. I will>probably have a reencoded version available for people to>watch.>>That'd be great...it has just come to my attention that the one channel I would actually watch besides the history channel and Discovery is the one channel I don't have. :-lolI'd really like to see it. :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

That would be great Carmine, my cable provider doesnt have DWC.

No offense at all Carmine, depending on how old you are, she may or may not be attractive, to my young eyes, shes average....The program was very good, and I enjoyed mostly the last part when they showed the CAE Full Motion Sims, that was some serious stuff, but for the price of one of those, $12, I am sure you can find a 727 and still have money left for fuel.Good to know theres others out there!Paul Meyer - Morris, C09status.php?id=810173&indicator=OD1&a=a.jhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...7b45404593a.jpg

I have an MPEG2 Edited File which is about 1.5Gigs and I have a MSFlightSim ONLY VCD file format around 150Megs.I am going to see about uploading to one of my servers.I am actually hoping someone else has the bandwidth to stream the file which would be ideal.Stay Tuned!

Man, I am missing out! LOL My cable provider doesn't provide this channel either. If you get this up Carmine I would definately check it out.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW