Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeT93

Christmas Sale at Lionheart Creations

Hi all,I just noticed this over on another forum, and being an owner of both the Lionheart Kodiak and the Lionheart Tailwind (both of which I *love*, by the way,) I thought this was worth passing on. Lionheart Creations is having a pretty big sale (looks to be around to 50% off) on their aircraft at their website. I'm not sure linking to 'commercial' sites is permitted, so I won't post a link as I don't want to break any rules. A quick search for Lionheart Creations on google will get you to their website (if you're not already famillair with it.)Just a note, I am not employed by, or in any way affiliated with Lionheart Creations. I'm just a simmer who owns a couple of their planes and thought the info about their sale would be worth passing on. :)-George

im more of a heavy flyer but i think ill pick up the kodiak and tailwind its hard to find a deal now a days everything tends to be 40 dollars and up especially the way the USD is doing.Andrew

Awesome!!!!I can pick up that Epic aircraft now. Woot!!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Don't forget the Vikings as well!!.........I have almost all the Lionheart products as they were a great value before, now even better!! B42L8
Don't forget the Vikings as well!!.........I have almost all the Lionheart products as they were a great value before, now even better!! B42L8

Guest napamule

George,You mis-spelled 'Christmas'. (This is a symptom of hanging around Bill's site too much? ha.) Just kidding. But you did leave out the 'Christ' in Xmas. FYI only. Have a nice Holiday.Chuck BNapamule

George,You mis-spelled 'Christmas'. (This is a symptom of hanging around Bill's site too much? ha.) Just kidding. But you did leave out the 'Christ' in Xmas. FYI only. Have a nice Holiday.Chuck BNapamule
Chuck,All I can say is Doh! :( I never even caught that I did that, and it seems I can't find an option to edit it now, either. Well, that's what I get for posting without proof-reading. :( Ah well, I can't do anything about it now.Anyhow, hope your Holidays are nice as well. :)-George

George,You mis-spelled 'Christmas'. (This is a symptom of hanging around Bill's site too much? ha.) Just kidding. But you did leave out the 'Christ' in Xmas. FYI only. Have a nice Holiday.
The X in Xmas is actually the greek letter Chi, which is a common abbreviation of Kristos, Christ's name. (Using the Roman alphabet, I've also seen it written Xpistos. In greek, that would be Χριστος.)Bill+

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The Kodiak is interesting. Most of their aircraft are listed as DX10 compatible or not, however the Kodiak is listed as "pure FSX". Anyone know if this one works with DX10 (just i ncase that means pure FSX SP1)?Simon

The Kodiak is interesting. Most of their aircraft are listed as DX10 compatible or not, however the Kodiak is listed as "pure FSX". Anyone know if this one works with DX10 (just i ncase that means pure FSX SP1)?Simon
I've been running DX10 lately, and haven't noticed any issues with the Kodiak. (Running SP2/Accel). Hope that helps. :)-George

I beleive the Epic LT and the Kodiak both incule FS9 as well as Pure FSX models.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

The FSX Viking is also a true FSX model built using the FSX tools.

My goodness... that Kodiak is too cheap to pass now! I was already thinking about getting it a few months ago, but 12,50 dollars with the current Euro rate... This is a must have! It's almost free! Thanks for the great tip!!!

I could get used to these Xmas sales.. :(
Me too, I just wish Aerosoft would do one too, as I'd love to get their Beaver, Catalina and Bush Hawk, but without a sale, I've got to choose just one lol.PS: Thanks to whomever fixed the thread title, it's appreciated. :)Happy Holidays everyone!-George