Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

SSW maybe will work if....

Guest Tim

HiI don't remember them saying it was going to be free either, I remeber them posting shots of it in the first place but thats it.And Workingstiff - yes I will learn from this. I have never bought an FS addon online before - previously just buying from a shop or sticking to freeware. So consequently I didnt really know all of these problems, and will not buy online again straight away or every againTim

Stiff"Well, actually I hope you guys learn from this but my gut feeling is that you did not or would not. I simply cannot understand the need to rush to get the lastest plane/panel the minute it is released. Seems to me that developers are quite aware of this "lemming-like" behavior and are capitalizing on it. Wasn't it just this weekend that Flight1/DreamFleet released not one, but two aircraft, and folks were rushing breathlessly to download them?I could go on but this will probably degenerate into an argument."There is much wisdom in these words Stiff.And your right,the developers see the majority of simmers rationalizing whatever gets thrown at them and there is not one reason to improve the quality of their software/distribution system.I too am guilty of lemming like behaviour but the PMDG NG has finally set me straight.;)I guess the bottom line is no preoders and most certainly wait on the first patch before considering buying any payware addon.It`s just the way it has to be considering past experiences.

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

you know something ? This is a pretty stupid post that will do nothing but flare up resentement for the SSW. you post insinuates there is some kind of underhand dealing which is not the case, so let me explain a few things then you can apologies to SSW and the readers, some of whom could well cancel the order they have made.SWREG, is an on line purchasing store, it's available to you me and anybody else. The origins of SWREG began a long time ago, probably when you were still suckling.SWREG is still affiliated with Compuserve after a long career.SWREG is a very credible company and very ethical in it's business.SWREG handle transactions for many FS related companys including UK2000 scenery as mentioned.SWREG, will pay SSW only once a month, they have nothing to do with SSW apart from collecting credit card payments.Evgueni M Protchoukhanov is the registrant of the domain name, he has also posted here on these forums. SWREG, will pay him, but he will not be paid on refunds.Do I carry on you stupid person ? As far as your legal pressure, forget it and it serves you right if SSW mark your credit card as bad or fraudulant which is very easy to do. I don't agree with what is happening at SSW, but I dont agree with your post for the reasons I began mine.Get your facts and information right before you cast such slanderous accusations, you stupid little man.

Guest Tim

HiYes I wholly agree. I didn't think that post was good at all, so ignored it. SSW are working hard on the case, setting up FTP access, and the A310 will hopefully arrive shortly, despite the problems they have had. Tim