Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

Monitor setup

Guest sunbear

I posted in another site but no answers. Was wandering if anybody could tell me how I go about setting up an additional monitor to my 24" dell that I recently purchased. My wife gave me a 19" LG LCD Flatron monitor and I have it mounted to the left of my 24" monitor. I have a 8800GT graphics card with 2 DVI inputs and I'm wondering if I should plug the 19" monitor's DVI cord into the additional DVI that I have on the back of my 8800 GT Video card. After I plug that in....assuming that that's the correct setup, how do I get just a LEFT VIEW or 45 Degree view from the cockpit. I would want to use the 24" monitor as the main cockpit view and the 19" monitor for my 45 Degree left hand view. Is this possible, and if so, how do you go about doing it? One other thing: My 24" dell is a wide screen 1920X1080 and the 19" LCD is not. I think it is 1260X1080 or something......Is it possible to have a left cockpit view?Regards,jack

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.