Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

...SSW, when will it work?

Hey Evgueni,could you say appox. when the Airbus is available. In 24 H in 2H or maybe in 15 Minutes.Hope for answerBest regardsTill

>Hey Evgueni,>>could you say appox. when the Airbus is available. In 24 H in>2H or maybe in 15 Minutes.>>Hope for answer>>>Best regards>>TillI think:-wink2(Evgueni) could, but if he would :-yellow1

I only want to know when I can download it. I don`t need it urgently. Ciao

At us it is valid very big problem with a server.We simply were not prepared for such inflow.Suffer please.All will be good.And I now cannot precisely answer - WHEN.I think that - soon!EvgueniSSW Teamhttp://www.simsoftworkshop.com

Guest Tim

HiThanks Evgueni! I'm waiting patiently now! :)"Suffer Please"Don't worry, I will - :-lol Tim

Ho Gosta,>Hi Torben,>>>. I know that marketing and communication law in UK and US is>very alike <>>No, it is not.oh, could you please tell me more about the differences I dont know yet? I know about the differences of write/copywrite protection between US and GER and I know that a UK onlineshop website has to have a impressum, disclaimer and Terms of Services as it is law in Germany. I do not a lot of businuess with or for UK - customers. So, if you like to teach me some, so please provide me with more info. I ever want to learn and never want to stop learning.>>I know I have two contracts.<>>You have only one contract - the purchase agreement with SSW.>The fact that SSW choose to employ a third party to handle>payments does not enter you into a separate agreement.This is not so clear to me. In Germany if I buy a product and give the money to a shop or company I have firstly the deal with them. I may buy a DELL PC from Saturn or MediaMarkt - have the deal with MediaMarkt but not with DELL. Dell may get money from MediaMarkt, not from me. If I have a problem with the PC, I go to MediaMarkt, not directly to DELL. But what if I buy a software online from SSW, but they dont have a "Terms of Services" and no disclaimer and Impressum, so I dont know with whom I have made the deal? First thought would be SWREG, not SSW. SWREG gets my money and some of it will go to SSW ones a month. If SSW would state in there Terms that every deal is with them, but they have a contract with SWREG to do the international payment stuff, I would understand happyly having only the deal with SSW. But where is that Terms of Service etc.? I not even got a e-mail responce / confirmation of havbing bought the SSW A310 from SSW! Only from SWREG! When I look into SWREG, I see no easy to find trace that I only had a deal with SSW - please correct me if I am wrong here.>>So, where is your text of your disclaimer and "Terms of>Service"? where is the text of the contract between us two?<>>Interesting question - in the absence of a written agreement,>your credit card statement is likely to be the only evidence>to support your claim that you had any business relations with>SSW. Before you start saying that this only shows SWREG, their>transaction reference number will be used to track the payee,>i.e. SSW.>>Cheers,>>Gosta.

Can somehere here enlighten me as to what possible problems they are having witht the server that could take this long to fix?Evgueni:With all due respect, can you please answer some of the questions being asked on the SSW forum. I see you immediately respond to some posts that aren't related to the A310 but when someone asks you about the A310 you tend to ingore the question.

Guest Tim

HiSomebody managed to get the A310 - theyve posted pics of the VC in the SSW forum, and its a new registered forum user. I still can't post anything yet - is that the same with everyone else who couldn't post before? :-STim

did anyone notice Russian version of windows on those screenshots? :)

I can't post either, because of the confirmation mail.I don't buy this "Dirk98" guy. Registered on the forum today?? Yeah right. It's just another SSW trick to keep us calm.Nobody besides the SSW guys has it yet!

Guest Tim

Very fishy. Didn't notice thatTim

Guest Tim

HiIf only we could post on the forum!

Hi Torben,>oh, could you please tell me more about the differences I dont know yet?I know about the differences of write/copywrite protection between US and GER and I know that a UK onlineshop website has to have a impressum, disclaimer and Terms of Services as it is law in Germany.This is not so clear to me. In Germany if I buy a product and give the money to a shop or company I have firstly the deal with them. I may buy a DELL PC from Saturn or MediaMarkt - have the deal with MediaMarkt but not with DELL.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

>>did anyone notice Russian version of windows on those>>screenshots? :)>>You're right! Djeez, why all this lying??>It only makes things worse!! :(>>http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/24093.jpg>...nice and funny try:-wink2, eh Dirk98, eh Evgueni. At least now we get a little entertainment.:-beerchug Michael.