Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

...SSW, when will it work?

Guest WorkingStiff

For the past three days I've really been trying to feel sorry for you guys.But I can't......This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've read on AVSIM.

>For the past three days I've really been trying to feel sorry>for you guys.>>But I can't......>>>This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've read on>AVSIM.You find people who have paid for something and not received it yet funny?Great sense of humour.:-roll

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Как Вы можете сообщить Русскому? Идите спать, и он будет грабить Вас.Если Русский сообщает Вам его сухой, поднятый ваш воротник.

Евгуени, остановите Dirk98 буллшит, и идите работать, выпуская самолет!

Guest WorkingStiff

Yes.But what can I say, I have a morbid sense of humor. When are you guys going to wise up?

Guest Skedflyer

what a joke I cannot belive a Delovoper is comming on the forums like this.....It's like he treats us like fools....

Guest jeffg

Your right its 2AM in Russia and and I ordered on Tuesday and now won't get the plane till hopefully next week,Right?I think that the paying sim customer here is due some sort of answer from the SSW Team as what is wrong, how its being fixed, a timetable on when we can expect to be able to download their product which we have already paid for.I am mad because of being told its a server problem and thats it.I am also mad because I have to post here and can't post on their forum because they won't let you. JeffG