Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

...SSW, when will it work?

Thanks!!!So I might have to wait even more than 24 hrs....Great

Guest A321

Hi its 12:00 AM (midnight)in the UK, and there is some activity over at SSW, the fourms are being locked down, and I think they have changed the server as I just got the default IIS Under Construction Page..Maybe its coming soon!!!Jason

Guest jeffg

I bought the A310 on the 15th and have not heard one thing from them.I have sent 2 emails and registered on the forum with no replies,I can't even log in on the forum even though my name is there.I think at least I could get a email back,if I don't have a link by tomorrow I will just ask for a refund.I spent 35.00 having the manuals printed up at Kinko's so I want the plane.I didn't have this kind of troble with Capt. Sim Jeff G

Well Jeff their stating of being ready to go in 24 hrs is almost up. So lets see

I believe the 24 hours are up. Not that I mind but a little update from them would be nice and that would take much effort. About 30 secs worth. Man this is getting frustrating.

Grow up...The update occured about 10:30 am GMT so you are looking at least 7 hrs from now.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Didn't know we were insulting each other.

Thanks Evgueni for the info. Thats all we like to see. Hope things are going well.

or it is possible to follow this retort:"DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. They are bad with support and can't even get their downloads working. Many people are frustrated."Mr. PRATTMAN:-outta EvgueniSSW Teamhttp://www.simsoftworkshop.com

Well nobody was giving out any information. Nobody was answering anyone's emails. It took SSW1 3 days to put out a 2 line message on the forum telling us why emails were not being answered. If he just said what he had to say 3 days ago, all would be well. Most ppl don't ask for much but just a courteous "sorry guys, being delayed due to....." Very easy, very simple. And good PR. Makes good for return customers. We all live, we all learn.

To all who have just ordered.This is an original message from the SSW forums:SSW1AdministratorRegistered: Nov 2002Location: Posts: 213 Account activation and keycodes Please note the following:We don't get your order information immediately after you made it. It takes time to receive your order receipt from SWReg so please be patient. If your order was made on daytime (from 7:00 to 17:00 GMT) it will be added to our database within 1-2 hours after purchase.If we get your receipt after that time it will take about 10-12 hours to ativate your account. We need to sleep sometimes.And I can say the same about the keycodes.Hope this helps a little to cool down.:-vuur Regards, Michael.