Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Carenado 210 - Is it fs2004 compatible out of the box?

Just curious if any beta testers have tried?TksBobG

Yes.......I've noticed a few items in the VC don't work, such as the throttle/prop/mixuture; but the radios do. I also heard a patch will be issued for this update. Some other FS2002 aircraft have the same problem.L.Adamson

ThanksWhat does the M designation (210M)? And would this be a 300hp engine?BobG

Guest SoarPics

I noticed some minor issues, but certainly nothing that makes the purchase regrettable. This is an outstanding product!! Great fun to fly, good flight model, the exterior model is... well, Carenado (nuff said). Both the 2d and VC are top notch.Fun airplane to fly. Definately a keeper.Bob... my memory is not working like it used to... but if I remember correctly the "M" was the first 210 to have 300 ponies. Perhaps others with more time in them can offer more info.

Guest product

I'm finding some serious problems with how they set up the eyepoint in the VC, really takes away a lot of the "being there" feeling for me.Joel

>I'm finding some serious problems with how they set up the>eyepoint in the VC, really takes away a lot of the "being>there" feeling for me.>Interesting............. as that's actually very close to my preferred default eyepoint. And then I can quickly roll closer, up/down & around with active camera & hat-switch.L.Adamson