I am trying to find which keyboard assignments FS2Crew uses.Here is my setup - I use 4 keyboards. I for overhead panel one for mcp and mip and one for pedestal, as well as one used as a regular keyboard. I do this through mouse macros in FSUICP and a keyboard macro program called HID macros. This all works great until I install FS2Crew. A number of keys stop working. As a matter of fact many of them still work but they control a totally different function. I am certain this is caused by fs2crew, because as soon as I uninstall fs2crew all keys function properly.any ideas?ThanksTL

I am trying to find which keyboard assignments FS2Crew uses.Here is my setup - I use 4 keyboards. I for overhead panel one for mcp and mip and one for pedestal, as well as one used as a regular keyboard. I do this through mouse macros in FSUICP and a keyboard macro program called HID macros. This all works great until I install FS2Crew. A number of keys stop working. As a matter of fact many of them still work but they control a totally different function. I am certain this is caused by fs2crew, because as soon as I uninstall fs2crew all keys function properly.any ideas?ThanksTL
Hi TL,These are the assignments that FS2Crew uses. To ensure that everything is working right, after installing FS2Crew you should ensure that your PMDG 737 keyboard assignments match the list below. There is a possibility that if you have the PMDG 747/MD-11 installed that you will need to manually enter these keyboard assignments.As to your keyboard issue with your setup, I don't know. All FS2Crew does is 'fire' these key events:Example, if X condition is met, then make keypress CTRL SHIFT VIt's pretty simple.FS2Crew - PMDG 737 Required Keyboard Assignments ListMCP Press AT --- Ctrl+Shft+BMCP Press N1 --- Ctrl+Shft+GMCP Press SPD --- Ctrl+Shft+HMCP Press LVLCHG --- Ctrl+Shft+IMCP Press VNAV --- Ctrl+Shft+JMCP Press LNAV --- Ctrl+Shft+MMCP Press VORLOC --- Ctrl+Shft+NMCP Press APP --- Ctrl+Shft+OMCP Press HDGSEL --- Ctrl+HMCP Press ALTHLD --- Ctrl+Shft+PMCP Press VS --- Ctrl+PMCP Press CMD L --- Ctrl+Shft+AMCP Press FD L --- Ctrl+Shft+FMCP Increase Course --- Ctrl+Shft+KMCP Decrease Course --- Ctrl+KMCP Increase Altitude --- Ctrl+IMCP Decrease Altitude --- Ctrl+UMCP Increase Speed --- Ctrl+TMCP Decrease Speed --- Ctrl+YMCP Increase Heading --- Shft+HMCP Decrease Heading --- Ctrl+Shft+XMCP Increase VS --- Ctrl+Shft+WMCP Decrease VS --- Ctrl+Shft+RMCP Set TOGA --- Ctrl+DMCP Press SPD INTV --- Ctrl+Shft+UMCP Press ALT INTV --- Shft+UAutobrakes Increase Pos --- Ctrl+Shft+YAutobrakes Decrease Pos --- Ctrl+Shft+V

Hi Bryan - I absolutley love this prog. Bought it several years ago and have had loads of fun with it - it's an essential part of my simming and i couldn't imagine flying the PMDG737 without it.

Recently I also discovered HidMacros and have a very similar setup to that described by tracker99x.

However, the arrangement of screens in my simpit requires that I use the FMC in the 'keyboard' configuration, such that when i press a 'H', it appears on the scratchpad in the FMC.

Most of the FS2Crew keybard commands are prefixed with a Ctrl, which stops them being intercepted by the FMC.

However, MCPIncreaseHeading and MCPPressAltIntv use Shift+H and Shift+U respectively - which are intercepted by the FMC and shown as an 'H' or a 'U' in the scratchpad.

Is there any way i can edit the keyboard assigments in FS2Crew to change these to something else?

Thanks again for a stunning product.

Roger.

Is there any way i can edit the keyboard assigments in FS2Crew to change these to something else?

Unfortunately not possible to edit them.

I would suggest going with the iFly or PMDG 737 NGX.

Both have an SDK, and we don't need to use any key presses with them.  The integration is direct.

Best,

Sorry for the late reply - thought so. Unfortunatly unable to afford FSX or the NGX at the mo. But thanks for the feedback anyway.