Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoseGear

Boeing 737-700 B&H Airlines

Guest A320Captain

Hi All!I would really like for someone to do a repaint of the POSKY 737-700 in B&H Airlines.The aircraft is meant to be delivered in January 2010 but I want to fly it now!Some references can be found here: www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?airlinesearch=BH%20Airlines%20(Turkish%20Airlines)&distinct_entry=trueI know it is their 737-400 but would like it on a 737-700.It shouldn't be too hard to paint as I made a fairly decent one in a few hours but I deleted the PSD files so I couldn't edit it. I need someone with a good understanding of paintkits and lining the textures up as I failed on that.You can use a fictional registration such as E7-AAF.Kind Regards,Faris

Guest A320Captain

Another point is that you may want to exlude the turkish flag and name the aircraft Sarajevo instead of Istanbul on the photos.I use FS2004.Thanks again,Faris

Very early stage yet..................... (If you see anything wrong let me know).

Last update, I am going away for a few days will carry on when I get back........

Guest A320Captain

Colin it's a masterpiece!The winglets are beautiful, let's hope if their aircraft has winglets that they look like that.A few details I have noticed are:- On your vertical tail plane the line between the blue and white is completely straight, on their 734 it's slightly curved.- On the rear door there is no blue at the bottom, it's all yellow on the bottom with blue and white above. - The top blue curve is a bit steep on yours, towards the bottom it starts decreasing in width slowly to a pin point at the end of where you have finished painting. - Final point is that the stars on the vertical tail increase in size as you go down, on yours it appears they are the same size.This picture should illustrate my point:www.airliners.net/photo/BH-Airlines-(Turkish/Boeing-737-4Y0/1526446/L/&sid=9eaa3017224d04974f849031393e7b55You can use any creative ideas you may have on the engines which are currently plain white on their 734.Can't wait to fly it!Many thanks,Faris

The BH Airlines logo I had to make myself and thats the best I can do, unless you can tell me the font ...........How is this now.......

Guest A320Captain

I have a good quality logo I can give you, it's quite large but when you scale it down the image should sharpen, the colours don't match completely but you can edit that I presume.bhairlines.jpgThe curve at the nose should start ascending before the door, yours starts afterwards.Also, the rear yellow curve should be horizontal about before the 5th windows in from the end, that is also when the upper blue line bends too for a smoother curve.www.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2009-5/11/45654.jpgThose engines are a bit too patriotic, I was thinking doing the same as the under belly, blue base and yellow line going around.Looks much better than mine already!Thanks,Faris

Guest A320Captain

A good reference on the aircraft for the back of the curve is the curve should be horizontal infront of the rear baggage door on the right side.

That is the best I can do on the paint work will now do the airline logo...........

Guest A320Captain

Curves are now perfect and I am liking the engines.

Guest A320Captain

I'm a nutter when it comes to details.On the word airlines bring the letters closer together to make it more like the logo.Add the following:The Bosnian Flag as positioned on the aircraft.The registration in blue "E7-AAF"The words "Welcome to Bosnia & Herzegovina" as on the 734The IATA logo under the 6th window from the back (reference on pictures)Aircraft name as on the 734 but "Sarajevo""AAF" on the nose gear doors"Boeing 737-700" as positioned on the 734 in boeing style font.Blue main gear wheel covers.Basically as their 734, but just what's listed above. ;)Thanks so much for your work!