Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coneman

CSI

what ever happened with CSI? i still have their beta a319 but that was oine of the planes i was looking foward to :( thanks

Probably just lost motivation like the others have :(

Guest ba747heavy

Much speculation has been created, but it all points to the fact that no one knows what is going on. Shame, there A319 looked good, and the promise of A320v2(there v1 was amazing) was very very intriging(spelling I know). What a shame that they have apparently decided to shack up and do nothing. :(

>Much speculation has been created, but it all points to the>fact that no one knows what is going on. Shame, there A319>looked good, and the promise of A320v2(there v1 was amazing)>was very very intriging(spelling I know). What a shame that>they have apparently decided to shack up and do nothing. :(Project Airbus released an A320 not CSI :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest ba747heavy

>>Much speculation has been created, but it all points to the>>fact that no one knows what is going on. Shame, there A319>>looked good, and the promise of A320v2(there v1 was amazing)>>was very very intriging(spelling I know). What a shame that>>they have apparently decided to shack up and do nothing. :(>>>Project Airbus released an A320 not CSI :)Oh boy, bed time for me :-hangMy mistake :-boom

:-lol:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Well,since there's complete silence on their side since forum closing, I doubt we'll ever see them again. Hopes remain that they just wait for FS2K4 and show it afterwards, but I don't believe in it.Creating single-aisle Airbusses seems to be cursed... :-(Lets hope aerodesigns' 318 (and following) series will have more luck.AND, PA said their 320v2 will be held back until FS2K4. Maybe they will be back again... still the best model released...Torsten

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello, PA will be back with V2, I can assure you :). Patience is the key here. This time it will be better. Unfortunately sad to here about CSi, there A319 looked fantastic it's sad that we won't get to fly such a nice model!Regards,

-----------------------[bR]Matthew Murray | Project Airbus[bR]

http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

but there is always aerdesigns and project airbus right? just have to wait a bit longer

Guest Coneman

I vote for FFX to take up the cause. They do great stuff, nice models, great wing views, and frame rate friendly. Their preview of the DC-10 looks awesome.Todd