Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aidi

Auto Pilot

Guest metaleye

Hello to all;Question, Why is that in some panels when you turn the heading off from the Auto Pilot and let the altitude hold on you can't turn using the joke. On other panels if I turn only the heading off the auto pilot will kept the altitude assigned in the Auto Panel's altitude area but will let me turn using the joke. Can someone tell me where to correct this situation or if this problem can't be fix.Thank you.

Guest dogknot

1. Open the aircraft.cfg with notepad or wordpad or a similar reader 2. Scroll down to the 'autopilot' section 3. Look for use_no_default_bank=1 or add the line if it is not there. 4. 'Save' after any changes to the cfg use_no_default_bank=0 //zero (0) prevents banking of aircraft with autopilot/altitude hold engaged and Heading disengaged use_no_default_bank=1 //one (1) allows banking of aircraft with autopilot/altitude hold engaged and Heading disengagedExample:(autopilot)autopilot_available=1flight_director_available=1default_vertical_speed=1500.000000autothrottle_available=0pitch_takeoff_ga=8.000000use_no_default_bank=1Hope this helps you out. :-wave

Guest metaleye

Hello to all;You are correct is yoke, they are soo close in the keyboard. I will check the .cfg in my computer, thank you.p.s. Is help what we need not criticize.Thank you anyway.Miguel

Guest ba747heavy

>p.s. Is help what we need not criticize.Miguel,I am quite sure that he wasn't critizing you. He was just making a little joke, completely harmless :)

Guest metaleye

Hello;Maybe you are correct in what you said; I'm sorry.

Guest Aidi

I think the answer to your question lies in a small utility called "Wing Leveler Utility Version 1.3" When you run the program it gives you the opportunity to disable the auto wing leveller on all or selected aircraft in FS2002.You can find the program in the Avsim File Library by clicking on the following link:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=RootRgdsAidihttp://www.vfr-flightcenter.com/avsim_sig.jpg