Sign in to follow this  
dekofski

Looking for Vistaliners L-1011 base model

Does anyone have the Vistaliners L-1011 base model with Eastern Airlines? I can't find it anywhere since Eastern VA closed. I want to use it for a Delta L-1011.If, so email me at Timothydekofski@gmail.com

Guest belga1

Hello,Check PM !Regards.xmas_xs0%38%30.gifGus.

Guest Billster8724
Hello,Check PM !Regards.xmas_xs0%38%30.gifGus.
Hi there, could you please send me it as well? I can't find it anywhere since they closed. Used to have it, but computer got wiped out.thanks,Bill

Sorry to be on the bandwagon here...but I saw your post, and I would love to have back my Vistaliner L-1011. Running FSX with Windows 7.Thank you.Stan

Does anyone have the Vistaliners L-1011 base model with Eastern Airlines? I can't find it anywhere since Eastern VA closed. I want to use it for a Delta L-1011.If, so email me at Timothydekofski@gmail.com
Sorry to be on the bandwagon here...but I saw your post, and I would love to have back my Vistaliner L-1011. Running FSX with Windows 7.Thank you.Stan
Hi, I used to be a virtual pilot for Virtual Eastern, (owners of Vistaliners) sadly in February 2009, the Virtual Airline website was hacked and infected with a bad script that was sending out spam. The company that hosted the Virtual Eastern website AMHosting, decided to disable and delete the "eastern-va.com" domain. As a concequence, the fleet pages and a large portion of the site was also disabled. However, members who were with Virtual Eastern before AMHosting disabled the site, are still able to log their flight hours at the Virtual Airline homepage www.virtualeastern.com/index2.htm .(this page is still online since is hosted in a secondary domain)Anyways in regards to your topic, there's good news for you, a auxiliary server was set up when Virtual Eastern's fleet page went down, and Virtual Eastern planes are available for download. However, the models are mostly base models. (no panels, no custom sounds, or Airline livery other than Eastern Air Lines Livery)Here's the server link:http://cid-873415f9c9a7820d.skydrive.live....20%5E0%20PanelsJust click in the link and start your aircraft download, click in the "Eastern L-1011" folder.I hope this helps.Good Luck! :(

Guest Billster8724
Thanks alot for your help. Have been looking for it for a while now.Cheers

Guest belga1

Hello,Sorry for delay.Tristar Vistaliners (full) now sended to who required it :)Check PMRegards.bye.gifGus.