Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

Guest jeffg

I was able to only dl the livery file for Delta can get the main file says invalid page and navdata file is also bad. Jeffg

I was able to get it working.No gauges are missing the plane starts up in cold & dark.Lode

Guest ha5mvo

>I was able to get it working.>No gauges are missing the plane starts up in cold & dark.>>LodeOK!!!well....your initial impression....?

Guest WorkingStiff

I'm really trying to figure out what's so exceptional about this aircraft that people are trying to throw out all common-sense and not see what is happening. Reading the SSW forum is just pathetic; folks are literally grovelling for a product they already paid for. UNBELIEVABLE!!!I find it really funny that you'd have new forum members register and come exactly to this thread to post.

Guest ha5mvo

--WorkingstiffMaybe its easy for me to say, as I'm not involved in all of this, but they might have a good product there.Sure SSWs behaviour was, hmmm, a bit perculier, if not utterly stupid (see Dirk98).Still, bottom line, if the product is good why is it not worth checking out?Sure there were more than one major flops even from more established and regarded publishers (A320 PIC ring a bell?)//Mike

Ah you have dial up? Just wondering if someone out there with broadband can do this for me and other users. Judge, do you have the ability to post my last message in the SSW forums?

Just want to thank Dirk98 who posted on the SSW forum giving an update but I can not post there so if you are seeing this. Thanks.

Guest ha5mvo

I would really like to know what the people who successfuly installed it think of it//Mike

>--Workingstiff>>Maybe its easy for me to say, as I'm not involved in all of>this, but they might have a good product there.>Sure SSWs behaviour was, hmmm, a bit perculier, if not utterly>stupid (see Dirk98).>Still, bottom line, if the product is good why is it not worth>checking out?>Sure there were more than one major flops even from more>established and regarded publishers (A320 PIC ring a bell?)>>//MikeThat's my issue.I think the way SSW has been handleing things over there is deplorable **see Dirk** but at the same time I absolutley love Airbus 310s and I really like Harald Nehrings work.Being good at customer service and being good at design are not the same thing and more often then not don't come togther. :-lolThese are the reasons I am interested:1. It is Harald Nehrings model with much more added into it.2. The VC looks anmazing.3. The panel looks to be extrememly in-depth.4. I LOVE Airbus 310s.Nothing more, nothing less. I am a fan of the Aircraft, not nessacarily of the group that produces it. **See dirk again**.Wether I purchase remains to be seen...I'm gonna wait for a few reports first.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

It's along time since Avsim forums made me laugh, what a great post !Sharper than a barbers razor !

Yea, I agree, the "Judge" needs to be removed from the bench.

Eric 

Did anyone successfully install the liveries?Mine just shows a whits A310. no paint

Does the text by all the guages seem a bit blurry to anyone. I cant seems to read them