Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

Rich,You are pathetic! But since everyone has the right to an opinion...

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Well, for the looks of it in the ssw forum they (some moaners who posted here before :-wave :-hah :-halo ) are saying that it's a very good product, a keeper, and by the looks of it it seems like I'll say the same, and if I do then I owe then my apologies (I think) for being a litle harsh on them :-bat , hey, but i wanted the 310.... ;)RegardsSantos(LPAV)

Guest Rich

Hugo,Thanks for the insult mate. Seems people are way too quick to throw insults around in these forums lately. Now THAT is kinda pathetic.Rich.

Guest CargoMun

Well I think those screenshots were funny as hell :DMaybe find it easier to laugh at this whole situation becos I havent got outstanding payment out with these people from SSW. No matter what one would think of delays and excuses, this must be one of the most unprofessional releases ever in history of flightsim.

Fortunately everything seems to be going ok now except for a few sporadic issues.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Yes! everything is fine now ;)The server has been working well, the files are good, install without issues and registration is going very fast.I must say that the product is exeptional, very very good for a developers first release, or even for an experienced one.now back to the manuals (450+ pages, this is what I call precision manuals ;) ) and flying..Santos(LPAV)

With the confusing injection of non-english in some of the above posts, I thought I would post this recent article from a London Business Periodical to get folks back in line: LONDON(REUTERS)July 10, 2003...European Union commissioners have announced that agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications, rather than German (which had been widely favored.) Elmer H. Kopschplatten, a spokesman for Her Majesty's Government and himself an ex-patriot German, stated that although he had openly sided with making his native German the mother tongue for Euro-Business, he concedes that English would serve just as well. As a gesture of goodwill to the European Community however, Mr. Kopschplatten readily admitted that English spelling has some room for improvement, and in so doing announced that British officials have accepted a five-year phased plan for what will be known as 'EuroEnglish'. In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c".Sertainly sivil servants will reseive this news with joy. Also, the hard "c" will be replased with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but typewriters kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replased by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter. In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes ar possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"s in the languag is disgrasful, and they wil go. By the forth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" by "z" and "w" by "v". During ze fifz year ze unesesary "o"kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar canges vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz year, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trobls or difikultis and evrivum vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru. Forewarned is forearmed?!!!!!!!John M