Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

>I would like to know how ppl even were able to download it.>Nobody else seems to be able to.I think nobody actually did...Only a few guys in Russia got it on CD.

Is the Liveries from the same server? Because we can download the liveries just fine so wouldn't we be able to d/l the 310 as well then. not the case though

>This is making CaptainSim look like the patron saints of>flight simming by comparison...:-lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

SSW1 writes: "As we have a huge server load we decided to stop the download way we use now. We're working to start a usual download procedure. Please wait 20-30 minutes."OMG. anyone wanna bet that will turn into a heck of a lot longer? Anyone? going once, twice....This is the epitomy of delay tactics. He is pulling a Saddam Hussein on us!

Looks like they fixed downloads...Now we'll have problems with registration. And problems with security, because they wrote it under NT kernel...And people with 98, Me, and 2000 already have problems such as "Kernel Mode Trap"....:(

Guest ha5mvo

some people were able to D/L...

JUST PLAIN SAD SSW...........JUST PLAIN SAD.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

looks like SSW isn't regulating who gets to download first. FOR ALL THOSE THAT DID NOT PRE PAY DO NOT DOWNWLOAD YET!

"Switch your FS to windowed more before 1st run! This is important!You may do so with 2 ways:1. Open fs2002.cfg, find a line "FULL_SCREEN=1" and correct it to 0.2. Run FS2002 before installing A310, then turn to windowed mode and exit FS.Later you will be able to fly A310 in fullscreen mode but first run must be in window".What a wack piece of software.:-lol

Ark

>"Switch your FS to windowed more before 1st run! This is>important!>You may do so with 2 ways:>>1. Open fs2002.cfg, find a line "FULL_SCREEN=1" and correct it>to 0.>2. Run FS2002 before installing A310, then turn to windowed>mode and exit FS.>>Later you will be able to fly A310 in fullscreen mode but>first run must be in window".>>>>>What a wack piece of software.>>>:-lol>>>You haven't even tried it yet...BUGS ARE WAITING! :):)

Dare I ask.....what are the bugs in the package???:-lol

Ark

>Dare I ask.....>>>what are the bugs in the package???>>>:-lol>>:) Perfect bug - to select STAR only once...:) It will teach you not to make an errors...:)

OUCH! :(What else???Why do I have the feeling that is only the beginning.....

Ark