Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

>OUCH! :(>>>>>What else???>>Why do I have the feeling that is only the beginning.....What else? That's not a bug, actually...But FMC is in window...:) That's a feature of a product...Even when you are in fullscreen mode - FMC is a window, overlapped with main FS window....I bet that they use overlay mode, and a lot of people may have problems with that...I will ask my friend from Russia now if he found any new bugs to give happines to all A310 buyers...:)

>just because you are idiot ....An idiot with decent english skills though.You are beginning too sound like my wife...but she has a better grasp of the english language.Now head back to the SSW forums.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

When I try and download the A310 after 5 or 10 secs it goes to the CAN NOT FIND PAGE. I assume this is like a time out. If the server can not be accesssed afetr 10 secs this page appears. My question is there anyway to extend then time out. Like a minute or so. Then I do not have to try and click on the download as much.

That is not your problem. That is a problem of SSW, which have their Web server using IIS built-in on a slow computer or with a narrow Internet connection...And server is unable to answer your request due to big number of connections and slow network access. And, probably, because of a weak server...

Gotcha Judge. But instead of having to click on the downlaod icon every once in a while , is there a way to automaticlly refresh it so i do not have to click on the icon?Or if any that did successfully download it and awaiting codes, maybe they have their own FTP site and can put it up. I know i will if anyone wants it when i get it.

>Gotcha Judge. But instead of having to click on the downlaod>icon every once in a while , is there a way to automaticlly>refresh it so i do not have to click on the icon?>No, there's no such way in case you are not using some sort of ReGet progam, which automatically will try to continue download from last position...And it will do it when connection is lost. It will wait for about 1 minute and try to continue your download. But I don't know, will SSW decrease your download counter in this case. Most probably - they will, cause such programms drop connection each time after timeout.

Yeah they say I can try all night to download no limits. If anyone here has the A310, any chance of you sending it to me via ICQ ro MSN? I will then put it up on my FTP so ppl can get it. Many ppl would appreciate it. Or maybe if you can post this message on the SSW forum since I can not post there due to activation email. Thanks guys.

>Ah you have dial up? Just wondering if someone out there with>broadband can do this for me and other users. Judge, do you>have the ability to post my last message in the SSW forums?No, I have LAN. But I will have it in about 2 days. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

>>Ah you have dial up? Just wondering if someone out there>with>>broadband can do this for me and other users. Judge, do you>>have the ability to post my last message in the SSW forums?>>No, I have LAN. But I will have it in about 2 days. Maybe>more, I'm not sure. Then I can give it to you, but we'll need>a crack for those, who want it free. :)DO NOT PIRATE PAYWARE.Giving out passwords to payware products is NOT COOL.I suggest you cease and desist Judge.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Well t is not for free. it would be to all those who have purchased it can come and get it via my FTP. You still need the Receipt to get the codes so if you do not have the receipt you won't be able to get the codes. It will just speed up the process of eveyone trying to download the Airbus because the server is limited to how many can download it at once. This way, the ones who are waiting for the server to open up can download it form my ftp. Why would it take you 2days to get it?Shane it is not pirating. Without your receipt the A310 is useless. I am not handing out codes. Just the main program. Why would that be wrong. Anybody can get the program, but not the codes. Understand, I am not offering pirated software. Maybe someone should ask SSW1 if this is an ok alternative to waiting for the download it. After you get the IArbus from my ftp then you send SSW your receipt for your codes. not sure why that would cause havok

>Well t is not for free. it would be to all those who have>purchased it can come and get it via my FTP. You still need>the Receipt to get the codes so if you do not have the receipt>you won't be able to get the codes. It will just speed up the>process of eveyone trying to download the Airbus because the>server is limited to how many can download it at once. This>way, the ones who are waiting for the server to open up can>download it form my ftp. Why would it take you 2days to get>it?If you need a crack for it then it isn't cool. Pretty simple.

Ark

Guest SoarPics

<<>>Greeaaaat!!! Mods... can Mr. Judge be shown the door, please?Sheeesh!!! :-mad

>Well t is not for free. it would be to all those who have>purchased it can come and get it via my FTP. You still need>the Receipt to get the codes so if you do not have the receipt>you won't be able to get the codes. It will just speed up the>process of eveyone trying to download the Airbus because the>server is limited to how many can download it at once. This>way, the ones who are waiting for the server to open up can>download it form my ftp. Why would it take you 2days to get>it?>>Shane it is not pirating. Without your receipt the A310 is>useless. I am not handing out codes. Just the main program.>Why would that be wrong. Anybody can get the program, but not>the codes. Understand, I am not offering pirated software.>Maybe someone should ask SSW1 if this is an ok alternative to>waiting for the download it. After you get the IArbus from my>ftp then you send SSW your receipt for your codes. not sure>why that would cause havokBecause I will have to get it by mail, if server won't start to work. I'm in the same position, as you guys. Can't download it. :) I was actually joking about crack...:)

Does anyone disagree with what I propose?

Guest ha5mvo

did anyone get a WORKING version of the thing yet.There ws one post of someone D/Ling, installing, but the panel is lacking some gauges.//Mike