Sign in to follow this  
Guest CargoMun

New Computer with Windows XP PRO and GeoForce TI4800

Like to find out which drivers to get for my new card. They installed the ones that came with the cd.How dow I find out which drivers are being used?Also how do I find out which Direct X version I am running and which should I upgrade toto FS2002 will work?thanks for any comments and suggestions

To find your current drivers.. right click on the desktop and select properties to bring up the display properties applet.Select settings, advanced, adapter, properties, driver.FS 2002 will work just fine with any of the most recent drivers..the most popular versions seem to be 30.82, 43.51, and 44.03.

Bert

Guest CargoMun

Also might consider un-official drivers leaked. Im having a real blast with the 44.67 drivers (good for games, not so good for 3Dmark benchmarking) :)Check out http://www.guru3d.com/ for those.By the way, you can also see what directx version you are running after installing detonator drivers go into dispplay properties and go to Settings --> Advanced --> GForce tab :)