Sign in to follow this  

SSW Questions and Answers

What about all the text beside the gauges. I have to squint real close to read it? i find it blurry. anyone else?

Guest Tim

HiWell I must just say what a package! It's superb. Model is great - like the new features! Panel/VC is fanatastic, and the sounds :D wow!I'm really enjoying it despite finding 1 or 2 minor bugsCheersTim

Hi Santos,Of coarse I did start FS in Windowed mode! I did EXACTLY what is in the instructions.But, in front of the splash screen I see only a menu "Confirmation Yes/No" to reboot the computer. (see attached screenshots) No mention of generating a key!! This stays that way, also after rebooting

I still can't even log into the registered users area to download the aircraft.And I STILL can't post in thier forums, even though I registered for thier forums about 3 or 4 days ago. :(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Can you tell us what OS you are using.If you are using Win 2000 or Windows XP what user rights you have also.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

>Can you tell us what OS you are using.>>If you are using Win 2000 or Windows XP what user rights you>have also.>>Regards>>Russell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)Thanks for you message, it got me a lot further!I use Windows XP, and normally I log on under a user account with full administrator rights.I tried logging on in XP under the Administrator account and now I was able to get the Registration screen!! Hopefully when it's registered I'm able to fly it using my "normal" user account. Let's wait for the registration key from SSW now...

Guest Tim

HiAs I havent configured my user accounts properly on Win 2000 yet, I installed the A310 on an admin account, and it all went well. And I tried FS afterwards on a non admin account - and the A310 worked just fine!Tim

Well, I got my key back from SSW and did the registration on the Administrator account. That worked alright!But now I'm logged on on my normal account (which has Administrator rights!!!) but I still have the "reboot confirmation Yes/No" screen??I tried to copy the SSW keys in REGEDIT from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to HKEY_LOCAL_USER, but that doesn't work either.

Hi all,I too never received a confirmation for the the SSW board, so I can't post overthere. I'm having a problem with trim- the take off config can never be satisfied with my trim setting- bells ring to high heaven on take off (out of trim supposedly) I use my trim buttons and everything is on the green,let alone centered. The only possibility cound be Stab. trim? It is in the green, but not totally centered. I cannot figure out how to center this. Someone said if you follow the checklists there is no problem- thats all great and all but what PART/BUTTON fixes this if that is the case?One more thing the MFD shows aileron and elevator movement, but no rudder movement- checked outside view, and the rudder moves fine. Am I doing something wrong or are all of these bugs?-Tom

Guest rici

make sure that on the pitch trim indication on the FCTRL page that the green arrow lines up exactly with the horizontal white line. The bigger problem is that the speed brakes do not deploy!

Hmmm... well I was able to fix the spoiler prob- in the over head panel, upper left hand corner, there are some buttons that say Spoiler, each labeled 1-7 I believe. Make sure ALL of those are highlighted with the white label (I believe it says OFF or Fault- don't have it up right now, so not 100% sure). They should now work.As of the trim- I am able to get all of them lined up, as you say. How can you control Stab trim though? I believe that may be where the problem lies. Can control Elevator and Rudder trim, but not Stab. (is there a specific button?)-Tom

Plane will not behave correctly with low fuel loads. You will find no matter what pitch you set it at, the nose will want to lift up at 80kts. Obviously a flaw that at least one other person has had as well. Plane seems to only behave correctly with full fuel loads.

Eric 

SWREG apparently still hasn't sent my info to SSW........Still can't post over there or access the Registered Users page :(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Same problem for me, purchased the A310 5 hours before, still not in there database...Thomas