Sign in to follow this  

SSW Questions and Answers

I hear ya' :(I purchased yesterday afternoon and still nothing....I can't even post on thier forums to get a hold of anybody....I also sent two emails to thier "support" and have not received a response. :(It is proably SWREG, I know they have to send the info to SSW first before SSW can add us to the database.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I have registered and now FS2002 will not get past the first screen - drops out to desktop. If I remove the SSW dll in the modules folder I can use FS2002 but naturally I cannot use A310 . Have sent e-mails to all at SSW over the last 3 days but no replies. Anyone know any solution to ths?? Have tried to repair install with new install but it does nothing.Denis near EGCC UK

Bump

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Now I can't access the SSW website...That's reassuring :-lol

Ark

I can't neither - I can't write or answer a thread there anyway - it says I cannot. So I have to rely on e-mail after e-mail.Denis near EGCC UKWINXP Pro GF4, 512 mem

I have sent two emails and have yet to get a response :(Do you get responses? If so, which email do you use??

Ark

support@,SSW1@,evgueni@ - tried them all -got my activ code thro register@. See what monday brings???? Denis

register@ or registration@?

Ark

Thanks, I just sent an email to the register@ and evgueni@ addresses.I hope I get a response....:(

Ark

Guest jcomm

Santos? LPAV?LPPT here (Met Office - Instituto de Meteorologia)I would love to find out more about this A310!

Darren, for low fuel loads, how are you dispersing you fuel? wing tanks only or center tank only or something else?

Eric 

Hi,For low fuel i use the wing tanks only, not sure if this is correct for this plane or not but it seems to work wellRegards,Darren