Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wichita

Carenado Cessna Centurion Paint Kit in the file library

Carenado Cessna Centurion Paint Kit in the file library here at Avsim!:)

SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Wichita

VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=.79VIEW_LEFT_EYE=0.0, -0.1, -0.1 VIEW_LEFT_DIR=8.6, 0.0, -90.0 I think this gives a more realistic view out the pilots window. In default you could see the seat?? How could that be if your sitting in it looking left?Give those a try,make note of your default numbers if you don't like these...David

Guest product

David, am I correct those only alter the views when in 2d Cockpit view, not VC?

Guest Wichita

>David, am I correct those only alter the views when in 2d>Cockpit view, not VC?Yep,thats the 2D view. While the VC in the 210 is pretty nice I'm still not a real VC flyer,it always has a strange, wide angle/ not real feel to me...but I might change someday.David

Guest Wichita

It almost reads like you can't repaint and upload the texture files but..there are some Carenado repaints on Avsim. Or are they talking about redistributing the blank textures? The first line in their agreement could be taken a bunch of different ways,the second two are pretty self-explanatory.David

Guest jason2112

Just like me, the folks at Carenado sometimes have their problems with the english language. What they're trying to say in the first line of the readme.txt is that you can't use their textures COMMERCIALLY without their written permission.You don't need their permission to upload your repaint, although I sent them a pic of mine (will upload later) anyway.If you want to make sure this interpretation is right, drop them a line at askcarenado@carenado.com, these guys are very friendly.VOlker :]

Guest Wichita

>Just like me, the folks at Carenado sometimes have their>problems with the english language. What they're trying to say>in the first line of the readme.txt is that you can't use>their textures COMMERCIALLY without their written permission.>>You don't need their permission to upload your repaint,>although I sent them a pic of mine (will upload later)>anyway.>>If you want to make sure this interpretation is right, drop>them a line at askcarenado@carenado.com, these guys are very>friendly.>>VOlker :]Thanks...I figured it was just the way I was trying to interpet the agreement.David