Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

cant remember how to do this!

Hi everyone,Well the new year started out good for me, got a new system, nothing major but can run fs9 full tilt while flying level d 767 in vc mode with activesky, ground environment, add-on scenery, etc. etc. @ 30 fps locked.It is a whole new experience compared to say a week ago on my old system where i had to tone evrything down to get 20 frames.now the only problem is while in vc in my old fs9 installed, I had set it up somehow to be able to use my rudder trim button on my ch yoke to zoom in and out to get a better view at certain instruments. Now im trying to get that to work again, I have tried using the "move eyepoint forward and back" under assignments but that wasnt what i had set in my old system. I use to be able to zoom in and out and now cant for the life of me figure out how i did it.Any ideas on how to do that.Thanks and happy new year.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Wasn't that simply '-' and '+' or maybe rather 'shift-' and 'shift+'?

In the [joystick_main] section of your FS9.cfg find the entries for the rudder trim...RUDDER_TRIM_LEFTandRUDDER_TRIM_RIGHTReplace the text with....ZOOM_IN_FINEandZOOM_OUT_FINELeave everything else on those lines the way that it is.Note: if this is too fine, you can delete the _FINE, your choice.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Thank you very much, for those wondering, do as Joe says, that was exactly the way to do it. Thanks again.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.