Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Movie One Six Right on Hulu

Thanks Scott. I've been wanting to watch this one for awhile.*EDIT* That was 1:13 well spent. I hope everyone goes and watches that while it's still available.

Thanks Scott. I've been wanting to watch this one for awhile.*EDIT* That was 1:13 well spent. I hope everyone goes and watches that while it's still available.
Awesome...this should be on the front page of Avsim while it lasts.....

Awesome...this should be on the front page of Avsim while it lasts.....
Ditto!! this was a very well done history of Van Nuys and it's significance, to the community and the country, as well as a general promotion of the GA community and industry as well, and what it means to our economy.I wonder was that film made as an IMAX movie? It had that feel to it.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

That is wonderful, thank you very much Scott.Best regards,Mel

Good movie. As someone who has lived around an airport of some sort my entire life (being born on a SAC bomber base even), I have a deep seated love for flying, even if I am not at the controls. They touch on something I have always never worried about, the noise. To those who complain, all I have to say is that you bought the house knowing full well there was an airport nearby, you have no room for complaints.

ng_driver.jpg

Supporter GhostRecon.net | AGgReSsion

WhiteKnight77's Place

Mike Shannon

I stumbled upon this documentary on Hulu a couple of days ago. I must say I was a bit suspicious going into it but it really was quite good! The history behind Van Nuys is just so incredibly rich and varied.Cheers!

Excellent film! thank you for posting the link.

Guest zacharace

Awesome, thanks Scott! Ended up dropping everything and watching it right after I saw this thread. Afterward, I thought to myself, "why haven't I seen this before?"

Everyone, feel free to post similar aviation films as well, as I haven't really seen any but I'm sure there are many other great ones similar to this one.

Someone commented that the link only works in the US though.
From everything I've heard, pretty much everything on Hulu is available only in the US.

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Very nice, enjoyed it with my grandson - thanks Scott!

Regards, Kendall

I've had the video for some time. Looks a LOT better on the big screen. I also got 'One Six Left' which is the documentary on making 'One Six Right. I found it just as interesting as the movie. Man, the hoops this young film maker had to go through to get this film made. And when I say young, I think he was in his early 20's. Great spirit on completing this project.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit