Sign in to follow this  
kama2004

multi panel saitek

Hi,I installed recently on my system the saitek multi panel and switch panel.Some functions like the gear up and gear down works fine but most indication for altitude, heading, cursor, speed on the multi panel differ from the 3d cockpit readings. Is there any way to synchronize the multi panel with the md-11 3d panel?Pierre

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Guest jminden

HeyI have several Saitek products on my system, as well as MD-11. I've found a few errors so far. One, as you pointed out, the autopilot doesn't seem to sync with the MD-11. This seems to be because the MD-11 Autoflight altitude reads in increments of 500 feet, where the Pro Flight Multi Panel Autopilot reads in 100 ft increments. I Have also had problems with FSX having an application crash while turning some of the knobs on the Saitek Autoflight panel.Any help with this would be appreciated!Jay

Hi,I installed recently on my system the saitek multi panel and switch panel.Some functions like the gear up and gear down works fine but most indication for altitude, heading, cursor, speed on the multi panel differ from the 3d cockpit readings. Is there any way to synchronize the multi panel with the md-11 3d panel?Pierre

Hi Pierre and Jay, Have a look here and I'll try and shed some light on this when I get back, thanks.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier