Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest isp437

2D panel view switch.

I recently completed a flight in the 744 and to my surprise, noticed that the 2D panel view switch bar had disappeared, vanished. I usually place it on the instrument panel coaming in the middle. I had about 10 to 15 minutes left before landing and went to turn on the landing lights and the switch was gone. Anybody know whats going on. This has happened before on two occasions. I'm baffled. Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know why it would just dissapear but maybe clicking it closed by accident (which has happend plenty of times before) when clicking lights etc. Anyway to get it back click views/instruments panel/ and click on panel view switch that should be ok now :)

Please sign your full name to posts in this forum per forum rules, thanks.The visibilty or the view shortcut bar can be toggled on and off my clicking the long devider that seperates the pilot window and copilot window, under the compass.

I recently completed a flight in the 744 and to my surprise, noticed that the 2D panel view switch bar had disappeared, vanished. I usually place it on the instrument panel coaming in the middle. I had about 10 to 15 minutes left before landing and went to turn on the landing lights and the switch was gone. Anybody know whats going on. This has happened before on two occasions. I'm baffled. Thanks for any help.
I don't know why it would just dissapear but maybe clicking it closed by accident (which has happend plenty of times before) when clicking lights etc. Anyway to get it back click views/instruments panel/ and click on panel view switch that should be ok now :)