Sign in to follow this  
CapnOz

J41 Skywest livery Request

Anyone care to take on a fictional J41 in Skywest Corp colors?

Peter Osborn

Hi PeterI did do a Skywest version of the Jetstream that I asked to be taken out for a spin in order to get some feedback on the bare metal textures, as after a while they were all beginning to look the same to me, but as yet I have not heard anything so you could say she is still in a Beta release form, you can see a screen shot of her in the present form in the following post that also has a download link for the file if you also want to try her out.Here is the post mentioned abovehttp://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...50&start=50Also there is at least three colour schemes for Skywest that I know of so it would be handy to say give a link to a photograph of the particular version you wanted.Jim Hodkinson

Hi JimI have a number of your repaints and love them. Thank you for your contribution to the comunity.Is there any chance you would like to try a fictional repaint of our local Skywest Airlines here in Western Australia.They use fokker 50's and 100's but I think a J41 would look fantastic. Anyway if you feel like having a go below is a link to what the livery looks like.www.airliners.net/photo/Skywest-Airlines/Fokker-50/1596359/&sid=70eb3f4020dbca15abfeb616cc443318 CheersTim

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

Hi TimBetter make that four / five versions of Skywest colour schemes that I now know, let me have a look around and see what I can come up with, I have to admit that it

Hi JimThanks for your reply, I dont have any particular requests on registration as its fictional, the one in the image would be fine.Our local skywest has quite a few interesting routes that will be perfect for the J41.Take your time there is no rush, get some sleep and I will look forward to what you can come up with in the future.Many thanksTim

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

Hi JimThanks for your reply, I dont have any particular requests on registration as its fictional, the one in the image would be fine.Our local skywest has quite a few interesting routes that will be perfect for the J41.Take your time there is no rush, get some sleep and I will look forward to what you can come up with in the future.Many thanksTim
Hi Jim,I know I owe you some feedback (on US Skywest repaint) :) I've been dealing with some family stuff the last few weeks that has really kept me away from flying for the most part. I will definitely get back to you ASAP.Thanks again for doing this!

Hi JimYou are a legend. I will test this one out for you and let you know if there are any issues.I think I can safely say from all us Western Australian's that may be floating around here, thank you so much.Wish I could buy you a beer but it's a long way to get there from sunny WA.CheersTim

Regards

Barra

Hi JimTaken her around the block and she is a peach. Many thanks for your extremely fast and tireless work.I dont pretend to know how you can come up with such fine work.Anyway I am sure there will be a heap of Aussies downloading this one as I have put the word out on a few of my favourite Aussie simming forums.Cheers once again.Tim

Regards

Barra

Hi TimThank you for those extremely kind words, they and the feedback are very much appreciated.Thanks again, and take care.Jim Hodkinson