Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smoky

CS B727 2.3 Status

For those barbarians starting their flight with engines running from the threshold throwing the throttles forward for a quick orbit around the field with this complex non-default aircraft: never mind this topic.For those starting CS727 cold and dark at a gate or a parking spot from the default cessna (all switches off except for avionic switch):-Pushback left or right (SHIFT+P+1 or 2) is still not fixed in the update 2.3. -Within about 30 mins of flight the electricals drop dead, no radiotuning, avionics out, gps blanking out, autopilot out...zip. The engines remain ok and the steering also. After some troubleshooting I realized that when starting from cold and dark with the cessna, I had to keep the cessna's alternator switch on (the bat switch triggers also). After this is done I load the CS727 twice, to get the sound going, and I switch the CS727 Bat knob to the off position and prepare cockpit for flight. This way the electrical problem seems solved. Whatever you do correctly with the engineering panel it will not trigger the alternator except as you do it as dicribed above.-The light test switch works fine except for the airpacks section, you have to push the small black reset button, present near the airflow switches, to take out the airpack illuminaion lights.Stay tuned ;)Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!