Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirbusBuff

SSW A-310-300 Alternate Forum

Guest Howard

For the A320 there should be no brake pressure reading when the green system is available (normal braking). RegardsHoward

Guest AirbusBuff

Transponder does not operate which makes VATSIM flying interesting

Guest Skedflyer

Transponder dose work you have to turn it on,On the transponder panel you'll see three knobs, click the bottom one and fly :)Dennis

How is you all are flying this when the IRU's constantly revert back to East coordinates from West ones? You will never see the flightplan in map mode on the ND?Also, anybody else notice when using real weather, the planes altimeter does not recognize the current altimeter?

Eric 

Guest AirbusBuff

Have not seen this yet...remember to set parking coordinates prior to attemptting to align IRS. Personally I think they oughta make the altimiter undoackable and larger to see what the altimiter setting is.

Guest AirbusBuff

based upon my experience with Airbus A320 the DOORS page displayes the OXY level as typically 1400 PSI. There is no such display.

Anyone managed to activate the autothrust system?I've programed a flight in the fmc, had no problems with IRS (was a flight in the eastern emisphere) the flight plan showed up upon IRS alignment everything was done by the book (manuals big ones ;) ) but the one thing I can't activate is the autothrust I have to adjust it manualy all the time! they show in armed position (blue) in the PFD..Any clues? what I'm doing wrong? (pilot error most likely).Another thing does everyone experience problems with the sound of the engines as son as they are turned on? Kind of a clicking sound, and isn't driver related since this is the only plane where it happens!And speaking of sound can anyone confirm that the GPWS sounds are from a BOEING?thank'sSantos(LPAV)

To save the flight plan right click on the fmc and it has the option thereCheersDarren

Guest AirbusBuff

Ok engines started and all white lights extinguished. Major problem. Whereby I was once able to extend spoilers I am no longer after engine start on the ground. Also, I cna not extend the flaps either which is odd.Finally, the rudder in the ECAM page FCTRL does not moves.

Guest AirbusBuff

OK thanks I got it. Now what about the flaps and spoilers?

Guest AirbusBuff

Never mind flaps work...SSW get that rudder in the ECAM FCTRL to work please

Guest AirbusBuff

OK has anyone found the trim display? Based on my experience with the A320 it is located on the ECAM FCTRL page and can be trimmed out : ^ }

Guest AirbusBuff

Anyone found the RAT handle yet? would be nice to see it deployed and work ; ^ )

Guest AirbusBuff

Anyone manage to work the TCAS if it even exists in this?