Sign in to follow this  

Who needs FS2004?

Guest Turnbull2000

Thanks for some of the pointers to the best FS2002 freeware as mentioned in my previous post. The changes brought by AutoGenius and OceanFX, although subtle, have made this sim more immersive than ever! I particularly love the Stearman bi-plane :()So here is a little screenshot to show what FS2002 has left.

Great shot!! I can only imagine how good that same shot would look in FS2004? ;-)I have all the upgrads installed that you probably have, and yes, they do transform the default sim into something spectacular, but I look at it that I am getting all thses features default now, which will hopefully run a bit smoother now since it isn't 3rd party!Don't need it, but want it!;-)Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Joshieca

When I was younger I used to throw a temper tantrum and say things like, "I don't want that food...its yucky!" My family would respond with, "Good! More food for us!" :-lol

No doubt about it, FS2002 was the best of the breed... so far. I'm willing to let MS show us how much they've learned in the next go-round. Can't wait, in fact! By the way, that's a gorgeous shot.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

It's only a game (albeit a constructive and immersive one), and therefore noone (except possibly addicts) NEEDS it.Whether you want it is a matter of personal preference.I expect to see addons arrive in a few months at most that I would like to have yet don't work in FS2002.That would leave me no choice but to either get FS2004 or do without that addon.