Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dewoxx

PMDG 737-600/700 problems with liveries

Guest Dewoxx

I bought the PMDG 737-600/700 a few weeks ago and every thing ran pretty good since one special, in my opinion verry strange fault appeared. I installed a few liveries (Air Berlin, British Airways, KLM and Ryanair - in this order), which worked all verry good. One day later, I wanted to install the HLX livery. During the setup there were no problems, but the new livery didn't appeared in the FS, so I installed it again but it still don't worked. Afterwords, I did the same with some other liveries like SAS, US Airways and so on, but nothing worked anymore. So I deinstalled the PMDG 737-600/700 and reinstalled it. When I started the FS, the four repaints (see on top) appeared even if I have not installed any livery. After I tryed a nother few times without succes :( . So I deinstalled my whole FS9 with all addons, and deleted every FS and PMDG file from my computer, before I reinstalled the FS + PMDG 600/700 again. I was verry surprised when I saw, that ones again the four liveries I installed before appeared in the FS ( no, I don't installed them after deleting everything -.-) and that I still wasn't able to install new ones. I don't know what to do anymore!!! :( Please Help!!!Thanks, Jan(sorry my english is not the best but I hope that you can follow me^^)

Guest Dewoxx

I have Windows Vista 32bit, 3GB Ram, nVidia Geforce 8600GT, Intel Q6600, MSFS 2004 + PMDG 737-600/700

Guest Dewoxx

I can't believe it but after disabling the account controll everything works! Vista is really bizzar!Thank you so mush for your quick help!!! The next time I'll ask you before deinstalling my whole FS :Dgreetings from Germany, Jan