Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

Great service shouldn't go unnoticed...

Hi AllAfter the installation of a new Mobo to my PC over the Christmas period, the security devices on two utilities, namely Active Camera and FSHotSFX kicked in and refused the re-registration of either programme.However, return emails from each developer were received within 24 hours of requesting them. One on the 28th of December and one on New Year's Day !!!. Superb service Anticyclone and FSHotSeat :(

Hi AllAfter the installation of a new Mobo to my PC over the Christmas period, the security devices on two utilities, namely Active Camera and FSHotSFX kicked in and refused the re-registration of either programme.However, return emails from each developer were received within 24 hours of requesting them. One on the 28th of December and one on New Year's Day !!!. Superb service Anticyclone and FSHotSeat :(
Can't speak for the FSHotSFX team but Serge at Anticyclone has helped me numerous times!! His service has always been top notch.-P

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Here-here! Always nice to hear about a "pat-on-the-back" to a developer. Gee, I thought FSHotseat was long dead. Nice to here he is still alive and kickin' with his email.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Here-here! Always nice to hear about a "pat-on-the-back" to a developer. Gee, I thought FSHotseat was long dead. Nice to here he is still alive and kickin' with his email.
I do know Serge personnally: he is a very fine person, and an excellent stunt flying pilot. A little more than 10 years ago he gave me my first stunt flying experience. I am very happy his ecellent service and dedication to his customers gets recognized here.Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

May I add UK2000 Scenery - I was reinstalling their UK Airports on a new computer over the Christmas hols and got superb support.Bill

I'll add a plug for Pete Dowson of FSUIPC fame. Here's the story:I decided on New Years Eve to register FSUIPC. As it turned out SimMarket was already into 2010 at the time of purchase so the code generated reflected that date. I tried registering FSUIPC which accepted the code but afterwards nothing requiring FSUIPC would work. I wasn't terribly alarmed since removing the .key file returned everything to normal, and I decided I'd just start a thread in the support forum in a day or two after the holiday. About 4:00 PM on New Years Day I got an apologetic email from Pete with a link to download a specially compiled version of FSUIPC because it seems the public version had some kind of bug with registering and the year 2010. I downloaded the new interim version 3.9.5.7 and everything now works perfectly. I thought that was rather "above and beyond". Thanks Pete :( :( Jim