Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Where can I buy a NEW set of FS9 CD's?

I am thinking of putting a second FS9 install on my PC and dedicating it to propliner flying, which I do a lot of. Tom Gibson and crew have created too many cool airports etc in retro format to ignore anymore. However... I cant seem to find my install disks for the FS9 copy I have (and installed multiple YEARS ago.). Was thinking of buying a new set, but cant find any. Where to go?I did check the Avsim store but didnt see any. I am willing to purchase a good clean used set though. Thanks in advanceEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Eric, Amazon has them.

NAX669.png

Im pretty sure you can get one on ebay also for pretty cheap i would think.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I bought a new FS9 copy from Amazon. It was $29.99 U.S. funds. If you buy two of them (I did and gave one away as a Xmas gift), you will get FREE SHIPPING. At least that was the deal two weeks before Xmas.

Hi Eric,Hope you bought those disks so you could install your CalClassic edition. :)

Hi Eric,Hope you bought those disks so you could install your CalClassic edition. :)
Exactly. Havent purchased yet, but thats the idea.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg