Sign in to follow this  

Avsim support self-serving forums!

Guest alanrco

Well they've locked my post about the self-serving 'Eaglesoft' forum, a forum that kicks out the criticism and leaves in the 'ooh, ahhs' which will give a false impression to new customers, increasing their sales!Alan

Guest SoarPics

So your solution is to troll around to other forums and bash the developer? Seems a bit short sighted to me.A good many folks have ESDG's products (and, no, I'm not one of them) and seem quite happy with them and their service. You believe you've been ripped off (and I fail to see how that could be... you've received some nice products for what you paid. Paying once does not necessarily mean that you get all subsequent products free... if that were the case we'd all only have to buy one car in our lifetimes), so now your solution is to run around and rant to anybody who might make the mistake of paying attention to you.And you won't find many folks here who will do that...Good luck,

Guest bigun

Yup Alan, they locked your other post as they should. Hopefully they will do the same with this one.George Stoddard

Guest SoarPics

<<>>Thank you, George, I forgot to add that in my post.:-beerchug to you,

>Well they've locked my post about the self-serving>'Eaglesoft' forum, a forum that kicks out the criticism and>leaves in the 'ooh, ahhs' which will give a false impression>to new customers, increasing their sales!Alan,Give it a rest, will you? We've revised the release of the Hawker 400XP despite the vituperation that a few folks chose to express their criticism. We did so only because it's the right thing to do and not for any other reason.[/b]I learned at a very eary age to always give the benefit of the doubt and assume the best intentions of another person or group until proven wrong. Moral suasion is always best served - and received - when proffered with good manners and panache rather than angry outbursts and vituperation. Have we as a society become so jaded that simple good manners have been abandoned?As a new company, Eaglesoft DG is firmly committed to provide the very best in customer care, and we will always listen to customer's issues. However, we are still human beings, and as such do not respond well to "in your face" confrontations, nor outrageous and potentially libelous accusations.In the future, it would be better to present issues in a calm, rational and cogent manner, rather than resorting to ad hominem attacks on another persons moral integrity or motivations.Fr. Bill LeamingSociety of St. GregoryPanel & Gauge Designerhttp://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002/images/BLeaming.jpg