Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jetbootz

trouble with second graphics card and undocking windows...

Guest Jetbootz

Hi everyone, I am new here and just starting out with FSX. I used to play Microprose AH64 on the c64! now I'm having real trouble with my brand new FSX RIG.. I have 3x22 inch on a TH2Go and all seems fine, but my second card is a 9600GT driving 2 x 19 inch square monitors and although I can drag anything I want in windows between the 5 monitors, when I undock and drag the windows in FSX the new window goes black in the 19 inch monitor and then fsx crashes. a little note comes up saying Nvidea drivers have crashed...?Help please? I am very dissapointed that me new PC does not work!.... I think its something simple that I have missed... and after searching forums and online google searches I cant fix my problem, so I thought I'd ask here. I have spent hours tinkering with it and have just about given up..... :(

Guest Jetbootz

Well then, after hours and hours more thinking and wondering if it would ever work, it was something simple after all. Let this be a lesson to beginners, DX10 preview must be DISABLED if you are going to undock windows. Once disabled, it worked fine! I'm sure ill have more newb questions so standby people...