Sign in to follow this  
Guest crispy6491

Problems with installing textures on the 747-400X

Guest crispy6491

Hello guy,I have a problem. I downloaded the installer for the Boeing Dreamliner Livery for the PMDG 747-400X and tried to install it. However, Whenever I load up FSX I do not see the texture. I just see the six PMDG Textures. I have ran the installer as an admin and clicked on the 32-bit textures but nothing happens.I am currently running Windows Vista 64-bit, FSX w/ SP2Any solutions or ideas would be greatly appreciated,Thanks

Guest crispy6491

Do you think that i should restart my computer and see if that works? Still open to ideas

Guest crispy6491

Well that did not work either.... :(

Guest crispy6491

Alright guys I can't seem to figure out what the problem is... I have cleaned my registry, rebooted my computer, turned my UAC off, searched the forums but to no avail, and have checked the textures and my aircraft.cfg. I can't figure out what is going on, I have waited two days and have been stressing out over it because I want to fly the dreamliner livery for the 747-400X. That's why I came her... for support, I have been trouv\bleshotting on my own and getting nowhere. So please help me......

Alright guys I can't seem to figure out what the problem is... I have cleaned my registry, rebooted my computer, turned my UAC off, searched the forums but to no avail, and have checked the textures and my aircraft.cfg. I can't figure out what is going on, I have waited two days and have been stressing out over it because I want to fly the dreamliner livery for the 747-400X. That's why I came her... for support, I have been trouv\bleshotting on my own and getting nowhere. So please help me......
Hi Christian, Are you referring to the Boeing (New House Colors) [updated - v. 1.1 | 15OCT07]" file? That is the PMDG744X_PW_BO.exeI just downloaded it and it installed fine. The only thing I can think of is, do you have "Show all Variations" checked on the aircraft selection page?After seeing this, I see the recent livery I did line (stripe down the middle) is off a bit. But try my variation here.If that doesn't work let me know. Good luck,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest crispy6491

Dan your a genius and I an obstreperous A**. I happened to see an earlier post of yours that recommended the same thing so I thank you. By the way your repaint is NICE!!!!

Dan your a genius and I an obstreperous A**. I happened to see an earlier post of yours that recommended the same thing so I thank you. By the way your repaint is NICE!!!!
Glad it helped Christian, and thanks for the kind words.Have fun,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier