Sign in to follow this  
cdelisle

CRJ2004 on Win7 64 bits and FSX

Hello to all,Is someone was able to installed Feelthere CRJ's on win7 64 bits with FSX?I installed CRJ2004 CD version with the upgrade for fsx as explained on feelther site.I tried with UAC turned off, changing security tab without success. Still have black-gauges, no clickable switches.Any Idea ?Thanks Christian

Hello to all,Is someone was able to installed Feelthere CRJ's on win7 64 bits with FSX?I installed CRJ2004 CD version with the upgrade for fsx as explained on feelther site.I tried with UAC turned off, changing security tab without success. Still have black-gauges, no clickable switches.Any Idea ?Thanks Christian
Are you trying to install an FS9 aircraft into FSX?If so you might have to add the following line into the fsx.cfg fileSimObjectPaths.6=Aircraft

Are you trying to install an FS9 aircraft into FSX?If so you might have to add the following line into the fsx.cfg fileSimObjectPaths.6=Aircraft
Hello,Yes it is. CRJ2004 for FS9 with an upgrade for FSX.In wich section do I have to add this lline ?ThanksChristian

Guest kbpilot5

Hey I have this same problem. The way to fix it may sound crazy but it works. Try uninstalling the CRJ completely then just installing the FS9 version but install to your FSX folder. The airplanes will go into your main fsx root then aircraft. Transfer them from there to the simobjects and it will work. I am not sure why the FSX doesn't but this will give you the same thing.Kevin

Hey I have this same problem. The way to fix it may sound crazy but it works. Try uninstalling the CRJ completely then just installing the FS9 version but install to your FSX folder. The airplanes will go into your main fsx root then aircraft. Transfer them from there to the simobjects and it will work. I am not sure why the FSX doesn't but this will give you the same thing.Kevin
Hello Kevin,That's what I did many times. I installed the CD CRJ2004 version in fsx folder, moved to the simobjects then apply the uphtade patch to fsx but sill problem.Do you installed fron the CD version ? if so, wich patch do you install ?ThanksChristian

Guest kbpilot5

Do not do the FSX patch. Just keep the FS9. Something is messed up with their dll's and it messes up in fsx. Hopefully they will make a v2 as it is badly wanted.Kevin

Do not do the FSX patch. Just keep the FS9. Something is messed up with their dll's and it messes up in fsx. Hopefully they will make a v2 as it is badly wanted.Kevin
Hello Kevin,I tried that but sill not working.Do you run it with win7 64 bits ?ThanksChristian

Guest kbpilot5

Well I wish I could tell you more but I really don't have any idea. I haven't flown that plane in probly 5 months just because the quality compared to the new ERJ they made. Sorry about that.Kevin

Hello Kevin,That's what I did many times. I installed the CD CRJ2004 version in fsx folder, moved to the simobjects then apply the uphtade patch to fsx but sill problem.Do you installed fron the CD version ? if so, wich patch do you install ?ThanksChristian
You don't move anything to SimObjects.